•23•

Carter's POV:

As Kayleigh and I walked to the elevator I texted all the guys to let them know she is with me.I dropped Kayleigh of at her room and told her to tell Maddi,Aaliyah,and Hayes to change as well.

I walked back to my room and all the guys were in there.They all stared at me."What?"I asked.Cameron walked over to me."Is Kayleigh okay?did she tell you why she was upset?"he asked me.I nodded and told every one to sit down.They did and I started to speak.

"The reason Kay was upset is because somehow Courtney kissing Hayes got out and the hashtag #whywehateKayDallas started trending on all social media because she ran away.They called her a Brat and a Drama queen and she just didn't know how to handle it properly.She Broke down into tears in the lobby and told me everything."I explained to them.

"Well what did you tell her"Matt asked.

"She asked me if we got hate and how we deal with it and I just told her we do get hate but we are learned to not take it personally"I said and shrugged.

"Why didn't she just tell me that"Cameron asked.

"She was scared that you would just tell her to deal with it and not to let it get to her"I replied.

"Ya well that's what she has to do"cam said.

"Ya but Cam she is younger than you and she isn't used to getting hated on and this is all new to her she doesn't know how to handle it like we do"Nash explained.

All the guys nodded in agreement.

"Ya you guys are right I guess I just thought that she was stronger than that but she is also very sensitive.she probably hates me now"Cameron said putting his head in his hands.

We all patted him on the back and told him he needed to go talk to her.He nodded then left.

Kay's POV:

After having that terrible break down in the lobby Carter walked me back up to my room and told me to tell Maddi,Aaliyah,And Hayes to get dressed to go down to the pool.But before I do anything I think I owe Maddi an apology.

I walked in the room and saw Hayes sleeping on our bed and Maddi and Aaliyah on the other bed watching tv.Maddi and Aaliyah looked at me."Hey Maddi may I talk to you for a second"I said and half smiled.

"Are you sure?your not going to yell at me again are you?"She said and gave out a giggle."Not making any promises"I said jokingly.

I told her the whole story and started tearing up a little.She said she understood and pulled me into a hug."I love you and I'm sorry"I said and hugged her tighter."I love you too"she said and laughed.

"Okay lets go get changed and go to the pool,But first-"Maddi cut me off."Let me take a selfie"she said pulling out her phone."I was gonna say wake up my super cute boyfriend but selfie sounds better"I said and smiled.

"It only sounds better because we all know I'm better than him"she said flipping her hair.i laughed and we took the picture.We started walking in the room to change but someone pulled my arm back out to the hallway."WHOA"I said getting pulled out the door.

I turned to see Cameron and I looked down at the ground."Whats up"I said kinda nervous.

"Kay why didn't you just tell me,I would've tweeted them to stop or something if it was getting to you that bad."He said leaning up against the wall.

"Idk Cam I love you and all but sometimes you can say things that aren't relevant.Like Just don't let it get to me but I'm not like you I'm sensitive and easily irritated."I said looking up at him.

"I know I'm sorry I just didn't see you to be so sensitive you usually don't let it get to you that's why I say that"he said making eye contact.

"it's okay,Now I would like to have my brother back"i said opening up my arms for a hug.

"You never lost me"he said hugging me as I felt him smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter:(

It will be longer tomorrow I promise!

COMMENT WHO YOU WANT KAYLEIGH TO BE WITH!

Please VOTE!

Xoxxoxox