•14•

Cameron's POV:

" A relative for Dallas,Kayleigh"the nurse said walking out.I Shot up and walked over to her. "Yes I'm her brother Cameron"I said to her.

"Okay well Kayleigh has about 3 stitches and she has temporary memory loss."the nurse said."She is okay though right"I asked concerned.

"We will have to keep her overnight so we can watch her but she is now resting, she will be fine"she said.

"Okay thank you can we see her"I asked.She said yes and I walked over to the guys.

We all walked to her room and she was awake."Hey Kay how do you feel"I asked her.

"Umm fine but who are you"she asked me.

"I'm your brother"I answered her.

"oh well Hi"she said.

"Do you remember anything"Aaliyah asked her.

"um I think I have an older sister and aren't you two my best friends"she answered pointing at Aaliyah and Maddi.They nodded.

"Do you know who I am"Hayes asked stepping forward.

"No sorry"she said.

"well I'm you boyfriend Hayes"he told her.

"I don't remember having a boyfriend "she responded.

"How can you remember them and not me"Hayes kinda screamed.

"I don't know I'm sorry"she said as tears filled her eyes.

Nash and I dragged hayes to the hall way.

"Hayes you can't get mad at her for not remembering you"I say to him.

"Ya it's been a long day for all of us especially her"Nash adds."the doctor said its only temporary,so she will have to remember you sooner or later."I say.

Hayes sighs and we all walked back in to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY JUST A QUICK UPDATED:)

The chapter will be longer I'm just busy:)

I will update all weekend so:)

Xoxoxo