•6•

Party Day|

Kay's POV:

At 12:00am is when Hayes was born and I was born at 1:30am which means I'm officially 14.I couldn't sleep so I just looked out the window.I got up and walked to Hayes's room.I opened the door and saw him sleeping.He looked so peaceful.I ran over to his bed to wake him up. "Hayes,Hayes"I whispered nudging him."What"Hayes says groaning.

"I can't sleep"I tell him."Well what am I supposed to do"he asked me."idk stay awake with me"I suggested."but i was already sleeping"he whined."C'mon Birthday Boy wake up Please"I say whining back."fine"he says sitting up."yay"I say hugging him sitting on his bed."Want to watch Netflix"Hayes says grabbing his computer

Hayes and I were scrolling through the shows and picked out "Once Upon A Time".I laid my head on his chest and we watched one full episode.During the second episode I started dozing off."you woke me up because you couldn't sleep,and now your tired?"Hayes asked laughing."No"I snapped at him.

Laying with Hayes is just so peaceful.I liked how I laid on his chest,I liked how he would put his arm around me.It just makes me feel safe.

Hayes was rubbing my back and I started dozing off again."I love you"I hear Hayes say.I look up at him and peck his lips and say "I love you too".I laid my head back on his chest and everything went black.

|Morning|

Hayes POV:

I wake up to someone knocking on the door."Come in"I whisper because Kay was still sleeping."Hey Hayes have you see Kayle..."Cameron says and sees Kay still sleeping.I get out of bed slowly so I don't wake her up.I kissed her forehead and went down stairs."HAPPY BIRTHDAY"all the guys yelled. "Thanks, where's Maddi and Aaliyah"I asked.

"Oh there still sleeping"Shawn answered.

"Guys lets go wake Kay and the girls up we are going to go out for your guys birthday Breakfast"Cameron announces walking in the kitchen. We all walk upstairs to my room and Kay was still sound asleep.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"all the guys yelled.Kay sat up startled."God damn,did you have to wake me up like that"Kay asked rubbing her eyes."Yes and mom said to stop cussing"Cameron said laughing."Moms not here"she tells him.

"Well ya she doesn't want to stay in a house with a bunch of Teenagers,but get ready we are going out for breakfast"Cam says and smiles.All the guys walked out and Kay stood up.She walked over kissed me on the cheek and then left.I closed the door and grabbed my clothes to get dressed.

Kay's POV:

I walked to my room to see Aaliyah and Maddi were still sleeping.I ran to my bed and jumped on them."Wake up bae's it's my birthday"I say and laugh."No"they groan and push me off."Hey,at least I have a queen size bed so we will all fit"I say."it wouldn't matter you fall asleep with Hayes anyway"Maddi say sitting up."Whatever,we need to get ready we are going out for breakfast"I say to them.

We all grabbed our clothes and got dressed.I curled my hair and waited for them to straighten there's.When we were done getting ready we walked downstairs.All the guys were sitting on the couch."Are we ready to go"I asked Cam."Ya let's go"he said as we all walked out the door.We got in Cameron's car and Hayes,Aaliyah,and I road in the back while Maddi sat in front.Nash drove in the other car with the rest of the guys.

We arrived at IHOP and we sat at a table.We all ordered and our food came really quick.Hayes and I got pancakes with lighted candles and everybody sang. When we were done eating we drove back to the house to get ready for mine and Hayes's birthday party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short but I will update tomorrow:)

VOTE PLEASE:)

Xoxoxoxox