•2•

Hayes POV:

"Wow you love Taco Bell more than me?"I say to Kayleigh."no Taco Bell can't replace you PooBear:)"Kay says giggling."HEY that's my name for Hayes"Nash says."Well now it's my name for him you can call him Haaass"Kay says looking at Nash with her big brown eyes."Ya Nash it's cuter when Kayleigh says it anyway."I tell Nash.

"You only think that because you think she's a cutie pie"Nash says in a baby voice.My eyes widen."SHUT UP NASH"I mumble."What I can't say no to her anyway.She is just so cute"Nash says pinching Kay's cheeks.

"Stop treating me like a baby"Kay says pouting."ya Nash stop treating her like a baby only I can do that."Cameron butts in. "YA NASH.Wait what no cam you can't either"Kayleigh says in a joking manner.

"Can we go paddle boarding now"Aaliyah says in a whining tone.Kay grabs her arm and drags her to the water.We get our boards and paddle out.

*2 hours later*

Kay's POV:

We finished paddle boarding and I was really hungry."Can we go get my bae"I say leaning my head on Hayes's shoulder while we walked up to the house."But I'm already here"Hayes plays dumb."NO I mean Taco Bell"I say shoving him."ya sure lets change first"Hayes says as we enter the house. I went up to my room to change with Aaliyah right behind me.

"Are you coming with us"I ask her."No,I'm really tired but you guys go"she said yawning.I hug her and walk out the door.

Hayes was already downstairs on his phone."LETS GO MY BAE IS WAITING FOR ME"I yell which startled him."My god Kay"he says breathing heavy.

Hayes and I have been best friends since birth.Literally because our moms were best friends in high school.Hayes grabs my hand and we walk out the door.I walk over to Cams car and open the door.

"What are you doing"Hayes asks laughing."Driving to go get bae"I say in a baby voice."um and who would be driving you"Hayes asked me."I thought Nash was driving"I tell him."um no we are walking"Hayes says laughing at me."ugh but it's so far"I whine."come on"Hayes says grabbing my arm smiling and shaking his head.

We were halfway there and I started walking slower."Hayes you should give me a piggy back ride"I say holding my arms up.He lets me get on his back."Thanks PooBear"I say kissing his cheek."ya ya"Hayes says exaggerated but smiles.

Hayes and I enter Taco Bell and I order."can I get 3 soft tacos and a Baja Blast Freeze"I say to the Lady and pay.I went and sat down at a table while Hayes ordered.Hayes sat down then my number was called for my food.I grabbed my food and sat down.Hayes got up to get his food and came back with like 15 tacos.

"Wow you must be hungry"I say laughing."haha very funny,but some of these are for Nash and Cam"he says looking at me. We finished eat and started walking back home with a half full Taco Bell bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope your liking this story:)

I will try to upload once a day:)

Thanks for reading :p