•17•

Kayleigh's Pov:

My doctor said my amnesia would be gone in 24 hours but it's still here.I put on my black skater skirt and my Teal crop top.I walk over to my body mirror when I realized something.This is the exact outfit I wore when I went on my first date with hayes.

*flashback*

"Hayes"I yelled walking in the front door."Kayleigh"he yelled running down the stairs.He ran over and hugged me."You ready to go"I asked him."Ya lets go"he said pushing me out the door.

"Hey I wasn't done talking"cameron said running down stairs."Gosh Cameron shut up"Nash said covering his mouth and holding his arms."You two go have fun"Carter said pushing us out the door.I laughed giving them a weird look and then we left.

"So what did you and my brother talk about"I asked Hayes smirking. "Damn Babe you smirk better than I do"he said and smiled."Babe?Don't you think our relationship is going kinda fast"i asked surprised.

Hayes looked down at the ground embarrassed."Im just kidding Babe"I chuckled.He looked up and smiled.I kissed his cheek and we walked hand in hand to Santa Monica.

*end of flashback*

That's when every thing started coming back to me.I fell asleep with Hayes on the couch watching that scary movie.I remember running away because of seeing Hayes and Courtney kiss.

I remember breaking up with Hayes and getting together with matt.I remember getting back together with Hayes the night when Nash dropped me in the water and I pulled cam in.The most important thing I remember is how I got amnesia.

When I was pushed by Matthew.I stood in front of my mirror and just stared at myself.I was snapped out off my thoughts with a knock at the door.

I shook my head and walked over to open the door.

"Hey Kayleigh are you ready to go"Hayes asked me."uhh Ya"I said and fake smiled.

"Uhh is there something wrong"Hayes asked me."no I'm fine"I said kinda annoyed."Okay then"he said and looked down at the ground.

I started to walk in front of him.I felt him grab my wrist.I turned and look at him."What"I yelled.

"Seriously did I do something wrong?"he asked."NO IM FINE,you know what I'm not feeling well so I'm going to lay down!we can go out some other time"I said rolling my eyes slamming my door shut.

I laid on my bed and someone knocked on my door again."Seriously,WHAT"I yelled.My door opened and it was Cameron."Whats wrong"he asked."Nothing,I just got my memory back"I snapped.

"Well thats great" he said and smiled.

"not really,when you realize your boyfriend is part of the reason I was in the hospital"I said and rolled my eyes.

"Kay this was all and accident no need to point fingers just forgive and forget can you please do that for me"he asked me.

I rolled my eyes."your lucky I love you"I said to him.

"I know,now let's go tell everyone you got your memory back."he said pulling me up.

"Wait I can have fun with this"I said and smirked.

"Oh no this sounds like trouble I'm out of here"Cam said smiling then leaving.

"Don't tell anyone"I yelled.

"I won't"he yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys:)

I will update later as well;)

Love you guys

Xoxoxo