•26•

Cameron's POV:

Hayes stormed out of the room with Kayleigh following right behind.Nash sat down and I walked over to him.

"I can't believe I did that to my little Brother"Nash said with tears coming down his cheeks.

"Ya we can't either"Jack G Mumbled.I turned around and all the guys were behind me.I turned back to face Nash.

"Let me tell you something Hayes and Kayleigh are younger than us they don't know how to deal with things properly.And do you know who told me that?You.You told me that Nash"I said placing one hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks Man,but after what I said and did to him I don't think he will ever Forgive me"Nash said putting his head in his hands."I'll figure something out"I said and rolled my eyes.

I walked out of the room to go find Kayleigh so she can help me plan something.

*10 minutes Later*

I couldn't find Kayleigh or Hayes In the lobby or at the pool.I texted her to see where she could be.

To:KayBae💕
Hey where are you guys?

She responded 2 minutes later.

From:KayBae💕

Umm up in the room we have been here for an hour now...

Wow don't I feel stupid i didn't think about the rooms.There is just so many things going on.

Kay's POV:

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone and see I got a text message 2 minutes ago.

From Cam😊:
Hey where are you guys?

To Cam😊:

Umm up in the room we have been here for an hour now...

I wonder why he was looking for us.The hour that Hayes and I have been up here we just watched "The walking Dead"on his computer.He fell asleep during the second episode.

I ran my hands through his hair and kissed his forehead.There was a knock at the door and I walked over to open it.I revealed a very stressed out looking Cam.

"Hey we need to talk!"He said which worried me."Oh no what did I do now"I sighed."Nothing"he said giving me a weird look.

"Unless you did something I don't know about"He said raising his eyebrow."Nope,not this time"i said jokingly.

"So I need your help"he said looking at me."With what"I asked.

"Well Nash feels really bad for what happened with Hayes and he wants to apologize."Cam said irritated.

"Come on cam we all know Hayes won't do that.Sometimes People just need there space"I said knowing that's what Hayes would've said.

"Kayleigh we need to at least try,do you think you can talk him into it."He asked. "I don't know,I will see what I can do"I said kinda nervous.I hugged Cam and walked back into my room.

Hayes was still sleeping so I decided to wake him up.I sat down I front of him with my legs crisscrossed.I rubbed his arm and he started to wake up."Hey we need to talk"I said looking at him.

His eyes widened and he shot up."Your not breaking up with me are you?"he asked really nervous."WHAT NO"I said and laughed.He sighed in relief.

"So what do you need to talk to me about"he asked concerned."So Nash wants to talk to you about what happened and Cam said he felt really bad"I said hoping he would want to.

He played with his fingers for a while then spoke up."I don't want t-"I cut him off."Listen you may not want to but you need t-"then he cut me off.

"But-"he said in a whining tone."No you let me finish!So as I was saying You may not want to but you need too you don't have to forgive him right away just listen to what he has to say"I said.

"Fine"he said annoyed."THATS my boy"I said pinching his cheeks."STOP"he said and laughed little.I kissed him and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey so listen a bunch of drama is coming up so stay tuned I'm updating tomorrow!

*smirks*

PLEASE VOTE!

Xoxoxo