•20•

Kay's POV:

After that dream I just had I felt so sick to my stomach.Hayes being shot in my dream was the worst feeling.Once I fell asleep in his arms I woke up a second time.

I sat up and started breathing heavy.Hayes sat up next to me and rubbed my back.Getting up out of his bed I walked over to my purse.I grabbed my inhaler and took 2puffs.I started getting dizzy and sat down on the floor.

"Kayleigh,Are you alright"Hayes says lifting me up."Ya,just a little dizzy"I say hugging him.I felt a tight knot in my stomach and ran to the bathroom.I sat in front of the toilet and just sat there.

Hayes POV:

I ran after Kayleigh as she ran to the bathroom.She sat in front of the toilet for about 2minutes.She sat up and started to throw up.I ran over to her holding back her hair and rubbing her back.

She finally stopped and I sat down next to her with my back against the wall.Turing to me I wiped her mouth with a towel.I brought her close to me and hugged her tightly.With her head on my bare chest I felt that she was burning up.I looked down at her tilting up her chin.She looked up at me and I felt her forehead with the back of my hand.

"Kayleigh,your running a fever"I said putting my hand down."I feel like someone is punching my stomach from the inside out"she said huddling into me.We sat there for awhile.I looked down at her and noticed she fell asleep.I picked her up and carried to the couch in the loft.I walked to Cameron's room and knocked on the door.

Cameron answered the door.I saw Nash sleeping on the pullout couch in Cams room."Ya what's up Hayes"Cam said in a raspy voice.

"Ya um,Kayleigh woke up screaming and crying because she had a dream that I got shot and died.Then she woke up a second time saying she couldn't breath and threw up.Now I think she is running a fever."I told Cam

"Okay well where is she?"He asked me rubbing his eyes.

"I laid her down on the couch in the loft"I said to him.

Cameron walked over to her and felt her head.He walked to the bathroom and grabbed the Tylenol from the cabinet.He nudged Kayleigh and she groaned.

"Here take this Tylenol you are running a high fever"Cam said handing it to her."I need water my throat is really dry"she said sitting up.Cameron sat next to Kayleigh with her in his arms."Aren't you afraid you will get sick"Nash said coming out if his room rubbing his eyes.

"No,I'll be fine"Cam responded then Nash walked back to his room.I walked down stairs and got Kay some water.They both fell asleep Cameron's head was resting in his hand and Kayleigh's head was in his lap and his other hand was on her shoulder.I set the glass of water down and walked back to my room.

Cameron's POV:

I woke up and Kayleigh's head was still in my lap.Grabbing the Tv remote I scrolled through channels and started watching "Finding Carter"on MTV.

Kayleigh shot up 20 minutes later and ran to the bathroom.I ran with her and pulled back her hair while she threw up again.

I hate seeing my little sister so sick it must be miserable for her.When she was done She wiped her mouth and and walked back out to the loft.

I felt her head and she was still running a fever.I gave her more medicine and we both sat back down and the couch.I covered her with a blanket and she smiled getting on her phone.

Kayleigh's POV:

I continued to play on my phone when I heard a door open.I looked over my shoulder and it was Maddi.

"Oh gosh what happened to you?Did you get hit by a truck"Maddi asked.

"I'm sick stupid"I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Well I love you too"she said rolling her eyes back at me.

"I love you"I said and smiled at her.

Soon Hayes came out of his room and walked over to me.

"Hey babe you feeling better?"he asked me.

"I would feel even better if you came and laid with me"I said patting the seat next to me.

He sat next to me and I put my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Won't you get sick as well if your that close to her?"Maddi asked him.Hayes shrugged.Then Cameron spoke up.

"She's out of her contagious stage so no one will get sick"Cam said.I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Well then"she said surprised.

"You know I love you BAE"I said and smiled at her.

"I know"she said flipping her hair.

"I thought I was BAE"Hayes said and pouted.

"Chill out she calls you Babe"Maddi said and rolled her eyes.

"Well as long as I'm better than you"Hayes said and smiled

Maddi smacked his leg really hard where it looked like her hand hurt as well but it didn't.

"OWW"Hayes whined.

We all laughed an continued watching "Finding Carter" while everyone was still fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loves:)

PLEASE VOTE:)

Hope you guys like it:)

Sorry if this chapter is boring it was more of a quick write:(

I will update more today or soon at least:)

Xoxoxo