[ Valentine's Day Special ]

[ This has absolute nothing to do with my current story, it's another one shot I wrote for today. And I know that if you swipe it, you'll get a song that actually goes against what I'm trying to say but it's cute and worthy of  listening. Happy Valentines! ]

Riverdale Carnival [ A little far outside of town ]
7:15 p.m

' This is childish, Toni.' Cheryl complained when she saw her girlfriend walking towards holding two small bags of popcorn.

Toni stared at the popcorn in her hand, confused.

' The popcorn?'

Cheryl gave her a stern look.

' Oh, you mean the carnival.'

Nonetheless, Cheryl gently grabbed the popcorn Toni had handed.

' Okay, I suppose it's a bit childish but we just got here.'

' So?'

Toni smiled and reached out to hold Cheryl's free hand with hers.

' So allow me to give you a wonderful Valentine's night, my way.'

Cheryl thought for a moment, and nodded.

' Fine. But next time, I'm choosing where to go.'

Toni didn't respond because she was busy leading Cheryl through a small crowd and walked towards the front of a small shop booth where they were selling fancy lights, sticks, light up head bands, head bands with ears, etc.

Toni traced her fingers on several of the items, and finally chose a flower crown with colourful LED lights.

' Here' She said as she turned and put it on Cheryl's head, grinning at the sight.

' You look pretty, my princess.' She said to her.

Cheryl reached her hand out to touch it and smiled back.

' Can I choose yours?'

' Of course.'

Cheryl chose a pink light up cat ears for Toni because she thought it would look cute on her, and she was right.

Toni looked so innocent in them it's hard to believe she's actually in a gang.

They paid for them and left the booth which is somehow now crowded with other couples.

' Okay, now what?' Cheryl asked.

' Now we have fun, come on,' Toni once again dragged Cheryl towards the nearest ride, which happened to be a wave swinger.

They both took their seats and after a while the ride started to swing.

Cheryl felt the cool breeze of the night gently blowing her face and her hair.
It was so pleasing that Cheryl closed her eyes to take in the moment.

She wouldn't admit it to Toni that she was right, but really, she was having fun.

She smiled as she opened her eyes, only to find that Toni had been staring at her the whole time.

All this time they've been dating and Cheryl still blushes when Toni stares at her like she was her whole world.

' What?' She tried to mouth.