33 "Fuck, Emily!"

Hunters P.O.V

"Fuck Emily, what are you doing to me?" I moan sounding breathless and I feel Emily smirk as she continues to move her hand up and down my shaft, swirling her tongue gently around the tip every now and again.

It feels fucking incredible and its a huge turn on that she loves doing it so much.

She loves seeing me shatter into a million pieces around her.

I grip the couch pillow by my head and squeeze hard. I refrain from bucking my hips, its difficult but I manage.

I gaze down at her bobbing head, one of my hands holding her hair back as she sucks, licks and nibbles at certain points of my erect cock.

She's so fucking beautiful, I'm a lucky son of a bitch.

"Emily!" I moan unable to contain myself. I try my hardest to stay quiet, the little old man that lives next door doesn't need to hear this and the walls are paper thin.

She sucks harder, slamming her face down, making my length hit the back of her throat and my hands ball into fists, one in her hair.

She pulls back with a small grin to watch me, she always likes to see how much I'm enjoying it, and moves her hand firmly up and down, milking me.

We started off the morning making pancakes and bacon, then against my better judgement, Emily had persuaded me to watch The greatest fucking showman. I hate to admit I was actually enjoying it, but I much prefer our current activities a lot more.

I dont even know how we ended up like this, the bearded lady was singing one minute and the next, Emily was on the floor, bending over infront of me with my cock in her mouth. I can't say I'm disappointed. The view is exquisite and it brings back so many memories of our first time together.

"I want you bent over"

I remember saying those words to her and smile at the parallel happening right now, Emily bent over, her hair tangled around my fingers.

"Em, if you dont stop now, I'm going to come in your mouth" I say warningly.

I dont think I can hold back much longer, shes going to kill me one of these days.

"Emily!" I say again when she doesn't stop her ministrations, this time more urgently. I'm ashamed to admit I've lost all stamina when it comes to her. I used to be able to go for hours but Emily makes me so turned on and so wound up, I can't help but explode the minute she touches me.

Again, She ignores me and continues to suck me hard, her tongue swirling magically around me.

It doesn't take long before I feel the familiar, intense bubbling in the pit of my stomach, it's building fast and I groan loudly, Emilys finger nails digging into my thighs.

"Fuck, Emily!"

My seed pours into her mouth, sweat dribbling down my forehead and my legs shaking.

She really is unbelievable.

"Enjoy that?" Emily says with a smirk when she pulls away.

Fucking understatement of the century.

I chuckle as she wipes her mouth on my t-shirt and she stands up. "I think it's shower time" she says with a flirty little smile. "Wanna join me?"

I jump up, I don't need to be asked twice. I kiss her, pulling on the hair that hangs down her back. "I want you to fuck me" She says making my cock twitch again. I didn't think I could go so soon after an orgasm but Emily throws everything I thought I knew out of the window.