Horny (major smut)

Number 4 on the list I posted. Iris makes Barry horny for her.

"Iris I'm home!" Barry called through the loft. After an exhausting day as a CSI and a superhero, Barry wants to lay down on the couch with Iris and cuddle.

"Up here babe." Iris called out from upstairs in their room.

Iris hasn't been feeling desirable lately for Barry. She feels like their sex life is a bit boring recently. She wants to have him a surprise for him after a long day.

She had just gotten on her black lace lingerie when Barry opened the door. She could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs and quickly checked the mirror. She looked and made sure her lips were still red and her hair was still nicely parted. She positioned herself on their bed facing the doorway.

"Hey baby, I'm super tired so if we could go to sleep right-" Barry started talking before he got in the room and when he did he got cut off.

"Hi baby." Iris licks her lips hungrily at Barry. His mouth drops open.

"H-hey." Barry stutters as he takes off his shirt.

"What did you say? You were tired?"

"Kinda." Barry said uneasily.

"Hmm, let's stay up for a while baby."

"Um okay."

Iris unbuckled Barry's belt and cupped his cock. She stroked him up and down and pulled down his boxers.

She put him into her mouth, leaving red lipstick all over him.

Barry moaned all over the place and ran his hands through iris hair. "God- Iris." Barry moaned out.

"Hmm you like this baby?" Iris asked as she stood up.

"It's not fair your in clothes."

"Oh I'll gladly take it off." Iris smirked.

Barry helped her with taking it off slowly. "That's better." Barry smirked and roamed his hands around her body.

"That's right."

She laid on the bed as Barry went into position. He had his two legs on separate sides of hers and lined his cock up to her.

He slowly inserted himself into her. "Oh yeah baby. That's it. God-Barry you're so good at this." Iris moaned and held his arms.

"Because I'm the flash baby." Barry smirked cockily.

"Show me." Iris moaned with her eyes closed.

Barry started to sped and vibrate in and out of her.

"Oh yeah! That's perfect Barry!" Iris yelled and moaned.

Barry got out of her and laid next to her. She ruffled his hair and he breathed heavily.

"That was wild." Barry chuckled.

"I love you dork." Iris kisses him hard.

"I love you, beauty." Barry caresses her face.