Farther?

After Iris's cheer game, Barry rubs the knots out of her back and gets a bit flustered. Note at the bottom

"Barry?! Are you home!" Iris called from downstairs.

"Yeah!" Barry ran down the stairs wondering what iris needed.

She was in a dirt patched cheer uniform from today's football game.

"Ooh what happened to you?" Barry winced at the dirty uniform and her bruises.

"Bring a flier is not the best job. They dropped me." Iris sighed and took off her shoes.

"Let's get you changed." Barry lead her upstairs to her room.

He turned away as she was getting dressed into comfortable clothes. "Such a gentleman." Iris giggled as she pulled her shirt on.

Barry blushes put his hand on his neck.

"How about I give you a massage?" Barry suggested as he turned around to see her in a long shirt and little shorts.

Barry was already hard.

"Sounds lovely." She smiled and sat atop of her bed.

"Cool..." Barry sighed and sat on top of the bed next to her.

"Spread your legs and sit on my thighs or butt so you can filly massage me." She suggested as she closed her eyes and smiled.

Iris had feelings for Barry. Some kind of feelings. She would get aroused if he did something sexy to her. Like seeing his new abs. That makes her go crazy.

This is the perfect opportunity to have her sexual feelings gone. By having him sit on her butt.

"Well I- um- I could uh- do it from t-the side of the bed?" Barry suggested not wanting her to feel his hard on her butt.

"No Bare it's fine." She smiled and waved him over and wiggled her butt to convince him.

How could he say no to iris west's ass? That's right, he can't. So he didn't.

"Okay then..." he quickly touched his hard member and tried to push it down.

Barry plopped down on iris butt as she laid on her stomach and sighed contently. "Right. Now massage, my master." She giggled.

Barry leaned in a little and knew she could definitely feel his hard on now. It's basically wedged between her ass cheeks!

Barry lifted up her shirt a little to get more skin and saw she wasn't wearing a bra. "Oh god." Barry took a breath in.

"Something wrong?" She looked back and smirked.

"Nope nothing wrong here." Barry lies through his teeth.

"Good. Start going. I'm not getting any younger." She giggled and closed her eyes again.

Barry leaned in and pushed his fingers through her dark skin. He realized how soft and smooth it is and how luscious.

"Hmm Barry." She moaned as Barry wasn't red enough.

"God. This feels amazing." She moaned again. She was kind of doing it on purpose to get him hard, but also because it did feel heavenly.

She moaned again and again. She started to rock her body thinking of sexual thoughts. Really sexual thoughts.

"Ah, oh!" She cried.

The rocking she did of her body made Barry rock with her. And if Barry was rocking then his crotch was rocking, on her ass.

It looked like they were having dry sex! They were practically humping each other.

This has been Barry's dream since he turned 15. And he's 18.

"Bar when did you learn to do this!" Iris cried and panted.

"Uh- Becky used to make me do this." Barry shrugged and started to feel more confidence. Now knowing he's the dominant one.

"Hmm well don't stop Bare." She moaned and was sweating.

They didn't hear it till they heard footsteps come from the stairs.

They were too in shock to move. Iris especially.

"Dad! What are you doing home so early?" Iris asked casually as Barry was practically in her pants.

"Uh- I needed to find a case I left here. And I heard some moaning and some sounds. and I decided to check up on you too." Joe said nervously at their position.

"Oh yeah I'm just massaging iris after her cheer game." Barry said innocently.

"Good good. I hope that's how far yall are gonna go in this house." Joe said seriously.

"dad! Get out!" Iris yelled as joe turned and closed the door.

Iris blushed almost as hard as Barry.

"Hey iris?" Barry said nervously.

"Yeah?" She turned around so Barry was straddling her crotch to his.

"Uh- would you mind if we um- go farther than joe said?" Barry stuttered more than he'd ever before.

"Really? You want to, with me?" She asked sincerely.

"Yeah iris, I've been dreaming about it since I was 15." Barry looked down and to his surprise he saw she was wet in her shorts.

"I've been dreaming for years." Iris smiled and pulled him down to kiss him by his surprise.

"Woah." Barry said touched his lips.

"Oh and yeah, we can go farther. Even though I already came in my panties." She whispered into his red ear.

"Perfect." Barry growled.

OKAY. IM SORRY. THIS WAS A HUGE IDEA AND WAS SO INAPPROPRIATE THO!😂 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!