Camp love

Iris and Barry are camp counselors together. They love to prank each other. Here's a little snippet of their relationship. Teen!westallen. Not dating yet!

Iris loved pranks. But not when they were on her. She loved planning them on others. And it seemed her friend that is also a camp counselor loves it too.

Barry was filling up a bucket of cold water to throw on Iris when she got to camp that day.

They met inside the mess y'all for a snack and she didn't see it coming.

He said "hi iris! Nice day huh?" And she waved and smiled.

"Hi." She said with her cheeks rosey.

"Here I got you some Cinnamon Toast Crunch." Barry sexy out the bowl for her.

"Thanks Barry." She smiled and sat down as he was in back of her.

"I'm so sorry Iris." Barry said as he poured the water on her head.

"Oh my god. You will pay for this Barry Allen!" She yelled as she ran out of the mess hall to think of something more clever.

-

Iris had decided to go on a "walk" with Barry to try and trick him into falling into the notorious mud pit that almost every camper falls in at least once a summer.

She knew that she's been at the camp longer than him and he didn't know about the mud pit, so she was going to get pay back.

"Hey bar you wanna go for a walk?" She asked as she smiled and took his hand.

"Yeah sure. Where?" He asked walking with her.

"Just a path in the woods." She shrugged and led him the way.

They had been talking until Iris knew they'd arrived at the prank zone.

She started walking behind him as he walked normally ahead.

It was covered in brown leaves so Iris knew exactly where it was. She stepped back and waited for him to just fall in himself.

He had tried to step on the leaves when the mud pulled his shoes down on with it.

"Oh great!" Barry yelled sarcastically.

"Wait for it." Iris giggled as she pushed him super hard to fall in and he did but he grabbed her hand with him.

"What the heck! This was your prank not mine!" Iris yelled as Barry pushed her down into the mud so all her clothes were drenched in the slop.

"And I took advantage of the opportunity to get you muddy too." Barry winked and out on a cheek smile with his muddy caked face.

"Blah! I hate mud." Iris shuddered as she tried to climb out.

"Oh no, you're staying. You're gonna get a feel over nature today." Barry said as he laid back and let the mud cover him.

"You're a pig. Literally." She giggled and splashed more mud on him.

"That's a compliment." Barry sat up and put a line of mud on each cheek bone under her eyes.

Iris blushed a little and Barry chuckled.

"There. Now you look like a football player." Barry chuckled and she laughed too.

They stared at each other for a few seconds when iris tackled Barry in the mud and kissed is lips.

He easily kissed back but was shocked by her boldness.

"I like you Iris." Barry said when she let go.

"I like you too Barry."  She smiled and kissed again on his muddy lips.

Best. Summer. Ever. Iris thought.