Your amazing

Nora thinks it's weird that she's a meta human. Barry assures her that she is amazing.

When Barry came home from work he went into the kitchen to see Iris eating fruit and working on her new article. He smiled and walked up behind her.

He snakes a hand around her waist and kissed her cheek. "I'm home." He whispered.

"I see that." She smiled and tuned to kiss him. "Hmm you taste fruity." Barry moaned and opened his eyes.

"Where's my little girl?" He asked looking around with a smile. "She's upstairs but I wouldn't go up there. She's upset." Iris sighed and pushed her hair out of her face.

"What's wrong?" Barry asked sadly.

"Kids at school were talking about how weird meta humans are. That they're freaks. She over heard and started crying during class." Iris said.

"Did you tell her she's not a freak? She will believe you." Barry asked frantically.

"Of course. She cried the car ride home. I tried to help be she pushed me away. She'll definitely listen to you." Iris smiled warmly.

"I'll go." Barry sighed as he ran upstairs to her room.

"Where's my beauty?" Barry asked as he opened her door to see her crying on her bed with mcsnurtle the turtle in her hands.

"Nora, sweetie. Mommy told me what happened. But you tell me." Barry walked over to the ledge of her bed and sat. He rubbed her leg up and down as she sobbed.

"They called me weird daddy! They said Meta Humans are freaks! They said it's such a curse to be meta." She hiccuped.

"Come're." Barry opened his arms up and held her in his lap. 1st graders can be so cruel.

"I'm weird. I'm a freak just like they said." Nora slowed her crying.

"Nora, you're not weird at all. Nor a freak. You are the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen. You're smart, funny, pretty, and are a little speedster!" Barry kisses her head and held it.

"They can't even relate to what you do. You have a daddy who loves you and protects you from every harm, and helps you be a speedster. And a mommy who loves you and cooks for you and takes you to the park. No one thinks you're weird." Barry strokes her hair.

"They're calling every one that's a meta a weirdo and a freak." Nora said as she looked up.

Barry put his large hand into her little one and squeezed it.

"Don't listen to them sweetheart. They are dumb 1st graders. You're so smart. Smarter than them. I was bullied all the time in school. Ask your mom. They made fun of me for being good at science, but look now. I have a job in forensic science, what I love. And you'll be an amazing lady speedster when you grow up. It's just the building blocks of what's bound to come." Barry smiles and she reciprocated.

"And it May happen again, but I want you to be the bravest girl I know. You'll ignore them and walk away being the bigger and better person." Barry nodded.

"Okay daddy." She nodded.

"I love you. You're amazing Nora Allen. You always will be in your mother and I's eyes." Barry kisses her cheek and held her.

"I love you daddy." She kissed his cheek and smiled.