Imagine

Barry starts to see Nora after she disappears. Iris keeps asking what's wrong but he denies it every time. She finds out in a worry some way.

"Okay Barry take a left on crescent. And be ready to make a sharp turn on 5th street." Iris said through Barry's ear coms.

"Alright thanks Iris." Barry said as he sped to get the robbers on the loose.

"Always here." Iris smiled at the computer as she heard Caitlin walk into the lab.

"Have you heard about thing active bank robbery? It's all over the news!" Caitlin announced as she quickly turned on the CCTV.

"Yep Barry's on it right now. How's it going Bare? Do you see them?" Iris asked through the coms.

"Yep, Alright we're going now. You ready?" Barry asked and Iris wasn't sure what he meant by that.

"What do you mean 'you ready?' Barry you're alone." Iris said worriedly.

"Uh- Yeah! Sorry just- um, I thought it was Wally next to me." Barry said playing it off.

"Oh okay," Iris said giving a troubled look at Caitlin.

Barry successfully got the bank robbers and put them in Iron Heights.

"Good work babe." Iris smiled as Barry came in and gave Iris a hug.

"Thanks. Uh how's it going here?" Barry asked nervously.

"Good. Uh Caitlin just went to check up on Cisco's hands and the dark matter retrieval. My dad said he'd come by later." Iris said as she sat down.

"Good, good." Barry nodded and puffed out air.

"What's up with you? You seem preoccupied. I know with Nora gone we're not all okay yet." Iris shrugged.

"I'm fine. Promise." Barry said uncertainly.

"You sure? You'd tell me if something was wrong right babe?" Iris asked making sure.

"Of course. You're my wife, I'd never lie to you." Barry said with a smile and kissed her gently.

"I'll see you at home." Iris sighed after the kiss.

"Oh I'm going to my lab right now, you can stop by soon?" Barry suggested as he sped out of his suit.

"Yeah I'll come by. I'll bring my work there." Iris said as she grabbed her keys to go to the loft to get her laptop.

"Love you." Barry yelled as he walked out of the lab.

"I love you too." Iris smiled to herself.

•••

Iris walked into CCPD to see Barry when she was happy to come across her dad.

"Hey daddy." Iris giggled as she saw joe and gave him a hug.

"Hey sweetheart." Joe hugged her back and kissed her head. "What brings you here?" Joe Asked.

"Here to see my husband." Iris laughed at his oblivion.

"Right. How's he doin? You know, with Nora gone." Joe Asked knowing that Barry had been acting awkward, more awkward than usual.

"Uh I think he's okay. He hasn't been talking to me about it much. Basically talking about everything else. Literally anything else, dad." Iris sighed.

"You just have to help him out. And he'll help you too. You're both hurting." Joe have her a smile.

"Yeah. I know. I'll see you for dinner later Alright?" Iris said as she walked away.