Save the girl

Barry and Nora are in a lethal situation.

"Cicada, this is our fight. Not hers." Said Barry as he stood in front of his 10 year old daughter who came with.

"Then why would she even be here?" Asked cicada getting closer to Nora and Barry.

"Cicada...don't touch her." Barry warned and held Nora's hands in back of him.

"That's my choice flash...not yours." Said Cicada as he threw his dagger in their direction.

Barry went into flashtime and quickly grabbed Nora and pushed her on the ground, out of the daggers direction.

"Nora you have to get out of here. I love you too much for you to die on my watch in my fight. Go." Barry held her as he kneeled and hugged her.

"This is pathetic. Family...is...a weakness." Said Cicada.

"What about grace? She is your family. She doesn't seem to weaken you down. You need grace to survive Dwyer." Barry said getting close to him.

"Grace has nothing to do with you. Don't investigate her. She's mine!" Cicada yelled and approached them.

"Nora go!" Barry yelled.

"No!" She yelled as she sped up to Cicada and tried to punch the dagger out of his hands.

"What did you do Nora!" Barry cried and sped up to her.

"He hit me with..with the d-dagger." She tried to form words.

"No!" Barry cried and quickly picked her up and ran to Star labs.

"Caitlin! Cisco! She's hurt!" Barry cried and quickly took off his gloves to move her hair.

"What happened!" Iris cried and ran in with Caitlin and Cisco.

"Cicada punched his fist into her pelvis with the dagger, it's full of dark energy. He didn't stab her though." Barry replayed the image in his head.

"Okay bring her to the Med bay." Caitlin instructed, running over.

Barry walked her into the med bay and laid her down gently and with a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Nora bear." Barry whispered.

"I'll get the medical supplies." Said Cisco as he ran out.

-

"I think she'll be okay." Caitlin inferred.

"Thank god." Iris sighed.

Barry hugged her and kissed her head multiple times to calm her down. "She won't be up and running for a while." Barry sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You're right. I didn't want her out there today. You have to think about her and her safety Barry. She's only 10. She's just a little girl. Our little girl." Iris explained looking up at him in her arms.

"I know. I was stupid. I didn't even think. Cicada just making the sudden death traps are hard to manage." Barry's hands roamed around her bottom back, slowly to her butt.

"I'm serious." Iris said with a slight giggle when he played with her jeans.

"Hmm Yeah." Barry said sarcastically.

"You little-" Iris started but Joe came in behind them seconds before.

"Uh-" Joe stuttered.

"J-Joe I'm so sorry." Barry said as he jumped away from Iris.

"Do what you gotta do Bare." Joe held his hand up and walked to the med bay.

"Hi honey, you're Gonna be okay. I promise." Barry whispered to his daughter and kissed her hand.

"Yeah baby, it's okay. You're safe." Iris smiled and stroked her hair back.

"Look sweetie! You got a little blood on your suit." Barry said proud of her hard work.

"Dad, I'm pretty sure that's mine." Nora giggles.

"Well, still. You're the best fighter I've ever seen." Barry ruffled her short hair.

"Thanks mom and dad." Nora smiled.

"I'll always protect you first Nora. You and your mom are the most important people in my life. I'll always save my girls." Barry kisses their foreheads.

"Love you." Iris smiled down at her.

"Love you too." Nora nodded.

Barry made a vow to himself that he'd always put his wife and daughter's needs before his.