Every name

The stories behind Baby Nora's nicknames.

Munchkin:

After 12 hours in labor, she was finally out in the world. Iris held onto her with a parental grip only her and Barry will share for Nora.

"Daddy, do you wanna hold her?" Iris smiled up at him as he stared at her with the baby.

"Wha-What is I drop her? She's so little." Barry said nervously playing with his ring.

"You're her daddy, you will protect her no matter what." Iris took a hand away from Nora and rubbed Barry's face.

"Alright." Barry said.

Iris gently put Nora in Barry's hands as he sat on the chair next to the hospital bed.

"Hi there munchkin. Welcome to the world." Barry kisses her forehead as she slept soundly.

"We have a lot of stuff here. Like fast food, and cotton candy, and Reese's peanut butter cups, it's pretty awesome out here." Barry smiles and rocked her slowly.

"Munchkin. I like that name Bare. It's adorable." Iris looked ready eyed at Barry who couldn't stop gawking at their beautiful daughter.

"It is. I'm gonna call you my little munchkin, Alright?" Barry whispered the last part into her little ear.

Nora snuggled into the blankets she was swaddled in more. Barry awed at the sight of his new born.

Iris knew he was going to be the best father for their baby.

Sweet Nora:

"What does the recipe say Nora? 1/4 cup of sugar right?" Barry chuckled as he tried to ask a 1 year old to read ingredients for cookies.

Nora just gurgled and clapped her hands from her little crib in the kitchen that Barry brought.

"You like sugar? You got a sweet tooth?" Barry smiled and kneeled down to her level in the crib she stood in.

"Oh my sweet Nora. My little sugar baby." Barry chuckled and picked her up and bounced her as she giggled and grabbed at his hair with curious eyes.

You should've scene her with uncle Cisco's hair.

"Dada!" She smiled a gummy smile and laid on his shoulder.

"Sweet Nora, you're the best baby in the world. No doubt about it." Barry strokes her little head of hair and held her bottom.

"I love you." Barry whispered into her little ear, and kissed her cheek.

"I wubba you Dada." Nora drooled as she slept on Barry's shoulder as he tried to make cookies with her in his arm.

Baby face:

"Momma momma!" Cried Nora from her bedroom.

Iris heard the sound from downstairs writing an article.

"I'm coming baby." Iris yelled as she went to aid the two year old.

She ran up the stairs faster than she'd thought she could and sprinted to her room.

"What's wrong Nora." Iris panted as Nora sat on the floor holding her finger.

"I hurt my fingey!" Nora cried.

Iris rushed over and gathered her in her arms.

"Sweetie is gonna be okay. Are you bleeding?" Iris looked at her finger.

"It hurts mommy!" Nora cried into Iris shirt.

"I'm sure it does sweetheart. I'll bring you to the kitchen so you can run your hand under cold water." Iris walked down the stairs with the fussing child.

"Thanks mommy."

"Of course Nora." Iris kissed her finger.

After running it under cold water, iris lifted Nora to sit on the table where she wrote her article.

When iris looked at Nora after a few seconds of writing, she noticed the little face she was making.

"Aww Nora, you look just like your daddy when you do that." Iris mimicked the little face.

"You have a baby face, just like him." Iris giggled to herself as Nora smiled.

"Yay! I look like daddy!" Nora clapped.

"You should be thankful you look like both mommy and daddy." Iris smiled.

"I look like mommy too!" Iris giggled at Nora's happiness.

Shortie:

"Daddy! Can you help me reach the Christmas tree?" Nora yelled from the family room to the kitchen to summon her father.

"I'm coming sweetie." Barry set down his knife that he was cooking with, and sped to his daughter.

"I wanna put that ornament on the tree but I'm too short!" Nora sighed.

"It's okay shortie. You're mommy is just the same." Barry ruffled Nora's pigtails.

"I wish I was tall like you daddy!" Nora jumped up to try and touch his hand.

"You will be when you're older Nora. Well maybe." Barry chuckled and picked her up to hang the ornament.

"Thanks daddy." Nora kissed his cheek.

"Of course, shortie." Barry chuckled as Nora made a grump face.

"I'm kidding sweetheart." Barry kisses her head.

Wiggle-bum:

"Look!" Iris giggled as Nora was dancing to the music her and Barry played in her play room.

"She always wiggles her little butt when she dances!" Barry laughed next to Iris.

Barry held Nora hands and kneeled as she shook her little behind.

"What would be a cute nickname for this?" Iris asked.

"Wiggle-bum." Barry chuckled and picked Nora up to rest in his lap.

"Well now we know she likes to dance." Iris leaned in and kissed Barry.

"Yes we do. Isn't that right wiggle-bum." Barry laughed and kissed Nora's face.

"You're adorable with her." Iris ogled.

"Thank you. Seeing you love her so much is a major turn on." Barry smirked.

"Is that so?" Iris smiled coyly.

"You know it mama." Barry bounced Nora.