Wrestling

Barry always told little Nora a story when she found out Iris was pregnant.

"I don't understand where they come from though." Said am unsure little Nora.

"Okay. This is what happens." Barry said nervously trying to make something up his daughter would understand.

"Well, you see, a man and a woman who really like to spend time together and hang out together a lot and go on dates will eventually move in with each other if they want to spend their life together. When they decide, they will go into the bed they have together and..." Barry was racking his brain to find something.

"They wrestle each other! Yep. They wrestle each other really hard, but they don't get hurt. No, no one gets hurt." Barry breathed out. "They wrestle and when they're tired they go to sleep. And then all the love that they put into the wrestling will affect the mommy's stomach. And a baby will grow inside her." Barry explained as Iris came in

"Well you and mommy must've wrestled for me to be born. Who won?" Asked Nora as Iris sat next to her.

"Me obviously." Said Iris as she ruffled her daughters hair.

"Okay sure West. I had you screaming all ni-" Barry suddenly stopped as his daughter was actively listening.

"I thought you said their was no pain? Why would mommy scream?" Asked Nora.

"Because I was having so much fun! Daddy was screaming too. We were saying 'yay! This is so much fun!' " iris saved.

"Yes! That was the most fun we've ever had." Barry wiggled his eye brows at his wife.

"When you guys wrestle, why do you guys yell curse words and each other names?" Asked Nora curiously.

"Adults just do that, Nora. You'll understand when you're older." Barry nodded at Iris.

"And what does the word 'cum' mean? You say it often in mommy's ear daddy." Asked Nora. Barry's face turns red.

"Well, it means laugh. It means laugh really hard. Like 'haha cum!' That's all." Iris answered.

"Well okay." Nora nodded and walked out.

"Oh thank god that's over." Barry said as he wiped off sweat from his head.

"Yeah." Iris sighed.

"What do you say we wrestle when Nora is sleeping tonight?" Barry asked as they walked out to go out Nora to bed.

"I think we should. I'll beat you again." Iris giggled.