You are so beautiful to me

Teen! Nora feels insecure about her weight. With a mix of Barry's genes and Iris' genes, she feels uncomfortable in her body. Barry tries to help.

"Ugh! Why are my hips so wide!" Yelled Nora from her room.

"Is there something wrong Nora?" Asked Barry as he walked into her room.

She had new jeans iris bought her on half way to her hips. They didn't seem to fit her.

"Pants never fit unless they're leggings!" Nora slammed her hands against the bed.

"I'll get mom." Barry sighed sadly because he really wants to help and let her know that he can help her just as much as Iris.

"She went to papa Joes." Nora sniffled.

"Okay..." Barry said nervously.

He doesn't really know how to take care of girls feelings. Let alone teenage girls.

"Hey, Nora. Tell me what's wrong and I'll help you." Barry said subtly putting his hand on her leg as she sat on the edge of her bed.

He sat next to her and could see her breathing heavily.

"It's just- my hips are so wide. I get it from mom and I hate it! I am skinny at the top of my body but then it just widens at my hips and thighs. I hate myself." She cried silently with her voice breaking.

"And I know you're just gonna say 'I think your beautiful Nora Bear.' But I know it's fake. You don't think anyone but mom is beautiful, because she is. I'm not." She cried even more.

"Nora. Nora look at me." Barry tapped her leg so she'd look up. He saw her red eyes and tear stained face and still thought she looked just like Iris. "Listen to me. It's common that girls your age and your height will get thicker (A/N: thiqq.) Hips. It's apart of what your body's going through now." Nora stood up trying to leave.

Barry gently took her hand and guided her to look at him. "Dad. I don't need this. It won't help." Nora sighed.

Barry held her hands where they were down at her sides and looked up at her. Nora has had a bit of trouble with her body for years and has always been saying she hates herself. Barry found temporary solutions over those years. He's been singing her this song even before she had doubts in herself...

You are so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hoped for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful
To me

Barry sang it for her. Barry personally loved the song and knew it was perfect to sing to his little girl. Being 14 was hard keeping up appearances, sometimes she needed to calm down.

She smiled and looked down at her feet. "You've been singing me that since I was a baby." She said giving in, being a little bit more cheerful.

"That's right. And it always made you stop crying, because that's when you knew that I'll always think you're beautiful." Barry's fingers skimmed across Nora's knuckles.

"I'm sorry I got mad. I'm just really upset about how I look." She sighed and looked away.

"Nora, whatever you want to change, me and mom will help you. I promise." Barry smiled and she mimicked.

"See you are beautiful because you look exactly like your mother." Barry stood up and hugged her.

"Thank you dad." Said Nora into his shirt.

"Anytime sweetheart." Barry held tighter.

He wasn't always the best with advice but when it came to his daughter thinking she wasn't pretty, he knew exactly how to make her feel better.