House rules.

Based on the prompts: "I swear Bartholomew, we've only been married for two weeks but I will kick you out." "Rules for the new couch: do not put your feet on it, do not eat on it, do not drink on it, do not fart on it, and do not get any blood on it, at any costs." "I'd never let you go anywhere alone. Except the bathroom."

"Bare! Come downstairs please!" Iris yelled from downstairs of the loft.

"Coming!" He sped down the stairs to see what was happening.

"What's up?" He asked with his hands in his pockets.

"Well, we just got married and I want to make some ground rules for how we should live while we still have this apartment." Iris said playing with her wedding ring.

"Okay. What are some rules?" Barry asked as he sat on the couch.

"As you can see we have a new couch." She motioned to the couch.

"Yes. It's very nice." Barry smiled as he brought iris to sit next to him.

"So I have a few rules for it. Because we both know what happened to the last one..."

"Ugh, it was a little spot of blood babe." Barry sighed and wrapped an arm around her.

"Either way. Here's the ground rules." She counted with her fingers as she said. "do not put your feet on it, do not eat on it, do not drink on it, do not fart on it, and do not get any blood on it, at any costs."

"Wow. Most of those sound manageable." Barry said as he already put his feet on it.

"What doesn't sound manageable?" She asked with a furrowed brow.

"This" Barry said as he rumbled the couch with a fart.

"I swear Bartholomew, we've only been married for two weeks but I will kick you out." Iris slapped his chest.

"Hurtful." Barry chuckled as he pulled her to him.

"Noooo you stink babe." Iris covered her nose.

"I want to be with you all the time now.I'd never let you go anywhere alone. Except the bathroom." Barry kisses her head.

"Well now I know that personal space isn't a option anymore." Iris giggled.

"That's correct."