When we were 6

When Barry and iris got married when they were 6.

"Barry sweetheart?" Called Nora Allen trying to get her sons attention.

He was staring at Iris from afar. They had a little wedding set up at the allen house. Barry leaked through his door to see Iris in a little white dress.
He's in his best suit and tie.

"Yes mama?" Answered Barry turned back to her not wanting to turn away from Iris.

"Are you okay?" She asked crouching to his level.

"Yes. Iris looks pretty, mommy. Really pretty." Barry shifted from foot to foot and hid his smile.

"I know she does. She looks pretty all the time. You are a very lucky man." Nora put her hand on Barry's cheek.

"Mommy, I'm not a man yet!" Barry jumped up.

"One day soon, my beautiful boy." Nora picked him up.

"Thank you mommy." Said Barry as he kissed him moms cheek.

"Go get married sweetie." Nora laughed at him.

"Okay!" He ran out to their makeshift aisle.

Barry played music and he knew that was iris' queue to come.

When he saw iris walking out of the doors down the aisle he stared blankly.

She was stunning.

Barry smiled so hard he felt his chubby cheeks go numb.

"Iris, you look very pretty." Said Nora from the aisle with Henry next to her.

They were the only ones there with Joe.

"Mommy's right, you look amazing." Said Barry as they held hands at the pretend alter.

-

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Said Joe with a laugh.

"Eww!" Said iris backing away.

"Can I kiss you on the cheek iris?" Barry asked blushing.

"You may." Iris smiled as she leaned in.

He lightly kissed her cheek with his little lips.

They played wedding music and Barry and iris held hands going down the aisle.

"Iris, can I tell you something?" Barry said playing with her hand.

"Yes Barry?" Iris asked.

"Um- I-I might like you. Like, like you like you." Barry sighed.

"Barry, I like you too!" Iris giggled.

Barry knee she didn't know what he meant, but he'll wait. He'll wait for the love of his life.