Touch love language

Barry reflects on his touch love language and Iris' body to him.

Ever since Barry and iris started dating, Barry couldn't get over her body. The subtle curves, the tight skin, the soft legs, the sweet smell of her everything.

Barry didn't know what it was but there was some arbitrary attraction that he had that he couldn't shake.

When they make love, he touches her everywhere.

When they fight, he tries to let his hands run down her arms.

When they kiss, he puts his palm on her cheek and jaw.

When they lay on bed together, he holders her butt and thigh.

Barry has rules. He doesn't go too far with touching her if he knows she doesn't want it. But sometimes when he does touch her far, she aches for him.

He still can't believe he gets to touch her..

The plump of her butt.

The softness of her thighs and shins.

The slimness of her stomach.

The roundness of her boobs.

The sharpness of her shoulders.

The silk of her hair.

Every crevasse of her face.

And the smoothness of her lips.

Barry never thought Iris Ann West would ever love him back. That's why he uses every moment to love her to the fullest, to make up for lost time.

And when she's away, or not with him, he is alone. Lonely. A whole gaping.

He is almost co dependent on her. Not in the bad way. In the marriage way.

Ever since they started dating, they'd talked about life, marriage, children, a home.

Barry has already given her the gift of a home very early on, but couldn't exactly give her marriage and children just yet.

Barry felt selfish when he talked about her body to her. How gorgeous it was. He knew it was true but he felt...douchey. Like all he cared about was her body.

But he made it boldly known that he doesn't only care for her body.

He told her that, but she just smiled and kissed his cheek. Accepting his declaration.

And he know she didn't mind.

Touch was his love language.

For 20 years, Barry could only touch iris where he knew was appropriate. Her shoulders, her back, or her leg.

For 20 years, Barry couldn't kiss her. Couldn't have sex with her. Couldn't touch her intimately. Couldn't tell her how he felt.

After all those years, he's finally living the life he never thought he'd have.

Life with Iris.

Touch is his love language.

The simplest of touches, makes iris heat up in her stomach.

A hand hold. A light touch on her thigh. A hand through her hair. A kiss on her cheek. A hand on her ass.

She loved her Barry.

The Barry that was bold enough to show PDA. To finally show off what was his.

She was his.

And he was hers.

He waited decades to be with her and she still doesn't know how special she is to him.

Their love is iconic. Perfect.

To him.

She knows him much he loves her but every time he says the words ,I love you, he beats definition.

He loves her hair. Her eyes, her eyelashes. Her button nose. Her rosy cheeks. Her plump lips, her white teeth. Her perfume smell. Her round boobs. Her slim waist, and thick hips. Her bubble butt. Her tight thighs. Her smooth feet, her nail polish. Her smile.

Her everything.

She will never fully comprehend, the love that lies between two ordinary people.

Between two ordinary people, is an extraordinary love story still being written.