Come back home

So I did not see the episode tonight, but everyone is saying it's amazing. I saw some clips and got an idea!

Nora sat in her office in the lab that used to be her fathers. Iris didn't know why Nora obsessed about her father or why she wanted anything to do with him. He left her, he choose the city over his family.

She wanted everything to do with her dad. She wanted his legacy to live on in her. She wanted to be like him.

She sat in her chair and stared at her family photo with her mom and dad when she was 2. Her mom was so happy. Her dad was so happy. She looked confused but she knew she was happy. It seemed like whenever her dad was  around, Iris was happy.

And now since he's gone, she is always upset. Nora misses her old fun loving mom. The mom that didn't let her hear stories of the flash, or just her dad.

Nora picked up the picture frame and stared at it. She realized she had been staring  at it for 15 minutes when she checked the clock. She's just mesmerized by it.

They had such a beautiful little family. The two most attractive people in central city and they made the most adorable baby. Nora smiled at the picture.

She started to slowly sob and cover her mouth from being too loud. She sank into her chair clenching her fists, forehead scrunched, and shoulders shaking.

She missed her old family. She missed her mom. And she missed her dad.

She picked up another picture on her desk of her and Barry when she turned 3 and had a princess party. Barry and Iris dressed up at King and Queen West-Allen. Nora never stopped smiling that day.

In the picture Nora is on Barry's shoulders as he holds onto her little hands. She holds out her hands and he grabs onto them to help steady her. They were both smiling uncontrollably. Nora smiled weakly at the memory.

She picked up the last picture she had on her desk. It's of her and Iris and Barry sitting in Iris' hospital bed when she gave birth to Nora. Barry was brushing a strand of hair out of her face while looking down at baby Nora. Iris was smiling adoringly at Barry. He had his arm wrapped around Iris' waist. Nora's eyes were closed and Iris was rocking her closely to her chest.

Nora loved how this was how they could get a picture without even posing. Her family was... perfect. No other siblings. No pets. No family problems, well not yet. And nothing to worry about.

Nora missed her old family and how perfect it used to be. Now she has a mother that only calls sometimes and basically just wallows all day. And she has a father that Is gone.

She just wants him back. That's all she needs. Then she can save her family.

Barry promised her and Iris that whatever happened, he'd  'always save' them. Well, I guess he broke that promise.

If her father had just stayed, they'd still have a family.

"Dad Please. Please. Come back home."