What to do without her

Hiccup POV.
I lay in bed, tossing and turning, trying to fall asleep. Nothing. I sat up, then on my back, walked around for what seemed like hours. Everything was so slow without her, she was so beautiful, I missed her face, I missed her hair, her eyes. Everything. I decided to go to her tent and see if that would help. I opened the flap of my tents sheet and walked through the clearing of where we had set up, all the way to her tent. I arrived and pulled the tents opening back. The stuff was still there as she had left it, so I slowly stepped towards her desk of things, I rummaged through the draws finding small things such as papers with scribbles on, ideas of houses. I suddenly found a drawing of storm fly with a necklace attached to it. I wrapped the necklace around my hand and kissed the charm that sat on the back of my hand, I put the necklace over my head and placed it on my shoulders, where the charm hung on over my heart. I spun round and sat on her bed, I picked up the sheets and hugged them tight, the scent of her still there. I fell on my side and curled myself into a ball, wrapping my body into the bed sheets I was hugging. I found myself begin to tear up and cry, then slowly drifted off.

Astrids POV.
I was placed on a bed with my head on a pillow, where am i? I asked myself....Gothi. I could hear Hiccup sobbing, his mother was comforting him...thank you Valka. She was doing what I wanted to do, what I wished to do, what I was trying to do. But I couldn't. It was so strange, like I was in my own head swimming and trying to reach the surface, but the water wasn't high enough. I waited for someone to speak, Hiccup had gone I knew that. The next thing I knew I was being moved, but where? We stopped and I could here water...the docks. We're getting on a boat, no, no, no, NO. Hiccup, I can't leave him, I screamed at myself *C,mon Astrid, get up, get up, GET UP PLEASE.* I couldn't do anything, please Valka don't take me away, where are we even going? I asked myself so many questions, begged and begged, but they couldn't hear me. I don't wanna leave him. My conscious mind sobbed as I was placed on the boat, I could feel us set sail, I didn't even know what time of the day it was. Where was Hiccup, I need him...I need him.

Hiccups POV.
I awoke still on her bed, still with the blanket in my grasp, I sat up and yawned. I got up and swung the sheets around my body and walked out like that. I didn't care what people said or thought, I missed her too much. I walked past lots of Berkians and then went back to my tent and sat on my bed.
"Hiccup?" Gobber swung round the flaps of my tent.
I looked at, I didn't really want to talk to anyone, but Gobber was family to me other than my mother and the gang, he was the only family I had left, he was there when my father died, who was his best friend...his brother in life.
"Hey, Gobber." I said with a tired as tone.
"Oh son, I'm sorry." He empathised.
He walked over to me and sat on the bed, I looked at him with tears in my eyes, and he looked back and opened his arms. I fell into the hug, grabbed his shirt and cried...I was so sad, and I didn't know what to do without her. I respected my people so, so much they left me be, and even with grave problems  they didn't bother me.
"I miss her, Gobber ...I miss her." I sobbed.
"I know, I know..." he rubbed my back in sympathy. "Just take your time, Hiccup." He said to me.
I pulled away, and asked him about the people.
"Hiccup, don't worry about that, it's all fine" he told me.
I then fell back onto his chest, and we stayed there for a while, not talking, just sat there.