Lost illousion

Hiccups POV.
I strolled around new berk in the bright morning sun, wondering the wood land trails. The breeze whipping under my nose, clearing out my air ways with its freshness. I said hello to some berkians wishing them good morning. I met Astrid at Gobber's.
"Good morning, Milady." I beckoned.
"Good morning." She replied.
"What are you up to on this fine morning?" I said.
"Oh, nothing major, what about you?" She asked.
"Just on a stroll, care to join?" I said.
"Sure." She replied.
We walked together taking in all of what we saw, telling each other small insignificant things. For awhile we spoke and trotted along the dirt trails, before Fishlegs called Astrid.
"Hey Astrid, can you help me with something?" He yelled.
She turned to face me.
"Duty calls." She said.
"I'll catch up with you later, Milady." I said before kissing her cheek.
She walked away and I watched her disappear around the corner. I turned my gaze into the sky. Suddenly I saw a black figure flying through the sky... TOOTHLESS! My eyes widened and I began to sprint through the trees. Past the water fall, the great tree, over rocks, under suspended logs, and I kept following him. My eyes stayed in the sky at all times, I briefly realised the great tree was gone, the water fall and I was in a new area. I carried on running, I made sure to be careful not to lose him. I rounded the corner, running so fast I crashed into a large cliff. I felt my eyes become heavy and my legs turn weak. My head spun in circles, until I was on the ground, and I was asleep.

LATER THAT DAY.

I woke up with a burning sensation in my head, I closed my eyes to try and at least control the pain, I attempted to get up, but fell straight back down, making the pain even worse. I crawled to the cliff and leaned up against it, I looked around and tried to remember where I was, only to find I fell asleep again.
I woke to the night stars shining down at me.
"No, no, no, no, it's night." I said to myself.
I was annoyed at myself, then the stabbing pain come back to my head.
"Oh, Yeah, forgot about that." I said as I winced and held my head.
I got up, successful this time and brushed myself off and began to balance my steps, slow and steady. I walked looking everywhere for something familiar, but there was so many trees around me it all looked the same. What to do? What to do? I walked for miles with the occasional thought that I was going the wrong way. Then the cliff had disappeared.
"Oh Thor." I said annoyed.
I walked back and forth denying all my positive thoughts, it got so dark I couldn't see. Then throughout the long night so cold, freezing. I found a place to sit down and rest, I fell down to the ground scared and cold. I curled up in a tight ball trying to salvage some body warmth. There was little in me. I had a small amount of energy left in me, but it some faded when I once again fell asleep. As I closed my eyes I whispered. Into the cold night air.
"P-p-plea...please, s-someo-one f...find-d...me-e..." I shivered.