A Strangers Visit

Astrids POV.
I awoke on Hiccups chest in Gothi's hut, after the events of the past few days I was shattered. I slowly got up to try not to wake him, I wanted him to rest. I was about to leave when I heard a faint.
"Astrid?" He said.
He sat up and rubbed his eyes, he looked better and I was glad.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Hiccup, I didn't mean to wake you." I said meaningfully.
"No, no it's okay, I need to get up anyway." He reassured me.
"Okay, you want to come out with me?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure." He responded.
We exited the door way together and I saw a boat coming our way, I regarded Hiccup and I could tell he saw it too. We headed down to the docks and the boat was just arriving as we got there.
"Who is tha- ... HEATHER!!!!!" I screamed.
She stepped off the boat in a hurry and we ran to each other, we looked each other in the eye and smiled with tears. It took us a few moments to realise what was actually happening, we then hugged tight and cried on each other.
"I'm so happy to see you!" She said.
"So am I!" I responded.
I looked over her shoulder and saw Dagger and Mala getting off the boat and tying it to the dock.
"How are you feeling?" She asked.
"Better, and I need to fill you in on something later." I said.
"Okay?" She looked bewildered.
Hiccup came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. Heather saw him.
"Hey, Hiccup, haven't seen you in a long time." She laughed.
He let go and walked up to her as I walked over to Mala and Dagger. He hugged her and kissed her cheek greeting her to our new village. I hugged Mala and Dagger he kissed me on the cheek to, after all we haven't seen them in a long time.
"How are you two doing?" I asked.
"Great, we heard about the dragons a while back, I'm really sorry." He said sympathetically.
"Oh yeah, we're getting...used to it." I told him.
We all walked up to the village and the Berkians all shook hands with the visitors, we showed them around the island and told them some plans for more additions. We then had lunch in the great hall, Hiccup had a feast prepared for their arrival.
"I'm glad to see all the chiefing is going well, Hiccup." Heather said.
"Yeah me too, it's hard not having my dad around, but I hope I'm doing him proud." He responded.
"Hiccup you are." I said.
I put my hand on his shoulder comforting him. We all finished eating and me and Heather excused ourselves to go for a walk.
"So What happened?" Heather asked.
"Well, two days ago hiccup thought he saw Toothless, or at least another dragon. Anyway he tried to find me, but I was busy, he followed the figure and went beyond the great tree. We haven't gone that far into the island, and so he got lost and tried to find his way back. I realised the night he went missing, hours after he got lost, I looked everywhere. We sent out search parties, but I went off on my own, I found him and he was freezing cold, and weak. He needed help, but he didn't want me to leave, so I didn't. I yelled for help, but... but he... He d-died." I began to tear up and Heathers hand was over her mouth, in shock.
"I dragged him to find help, but no one could hear me, finally Valka found me and helped me back to the village. We got to Gothi's and started pumping his chest, he was still dead. I couldn't give up so I hit it as hard as I could and he came...back to life." I finished.
"Oh my Thor! I can't believe he... died." She was shocked.
"Wait, you said he thought he saw a dragon." She asked.
"Yeah, I don't know what it was, so it... it could've been Toothless." I said.
She nodded in agreement. After our talk we headed back to my hut and slept through the night.