Suspicion

Astrids POV.
I woke from my long slumber and remembered about Heather, I slowly, but quickly got out of bed and rushed through to the living room Heather must've heard me because she was half awake. I ran and giggled and jumped on the sofa on top of her. We laughed and calmed ourselves down we sat and chat for a while. We both got ready and head out.
"What are you going to do today?" I asked her.
"Oh, just look around and catch up with some people. What about you?"
"Not sure, might just, go with whatever needs doing."
"Sounds... productive." She giggled.
I laughed as well and we set off she went right and I went left, I went to Gobber's to see if he had any errands that needed doing.
"Morning Gobber." I waved to him.
"Morning Astrid, What you up to?"
"I was wondering if you had anything I could do?" I asked.
"Um... you could go and collect any scrap metal from the villagers."
"Yeah, sounds great."
I walked off with a wheel barrow in front, knocking on every door, I checked if they had any scrap wood too just as an extra task.
"Hi, have you got any scrap wood, or metal for Gobber?"
"Good morning!" They said.
They handed over whatever they had and i thanked them. I went round every hut saying the same thing, after an hour of that I returned to Gobber's with half a borrow full of scraps.
"Back so soon?" He said.
"Didn't take me long, anything else?" I asked.
"Erm... I'm afraid not."
"Oh, Okay."
Ever since the dragons left there's not been much to do, they had a strange, yet great way of occupying your time, so we didn't have to worry about being bored because we had the most amazing creatures. Now they aren't... they aren't here anymore we have to do something with ourselves.
"I'll go ask the gang." I said.
He nodded and I head off finding each of them, and all of them also having nothing to do. We all decided to just rest and watch the sun go down by the water fall.
"So, how have you guys been?" I asked.
"Good, it's been hard without Meatlug, but it's been okay." Fishlegs said.
The others agreed.
"How about you, Astrid?" Fishlegs asked.
"Same, just trying to find things to do."
"Hey Astrid, can I ask you a question?" Tuffnut asked.
"Yeah, go ahead."
"Do you want to marry Hiccy because I frankly thi-..." he began to ramble on, about it.
"Wait, What? Do I want to marry Hiccup?"
"Yeah, do you?" Snotlout added.
"Well of course I do, one day, he's my best friend, and I love him, but not yet."
"Why not now?" Ruff said.
"Well because... because... I don't know." I sighed.
"There's just so much going on, with the dragons, and everything on top of it." I said.
"That could also be a wonderful reason to marry him." Fishlegs said.
"Your right." I said.
"Wait, I'm gonna go find Heather, because I haven't seen her since this morning and I'm a bit suspicious." I said as I stood up.
They all said bye and I went looking for Heather, I looked for ages, but no sign of her anywhere. I went back home and thought she'd come later.