Drago.

Hiccups POV.
I ran up to the blacksmith hut and found Gobber.
"Have you heard anything?" I asked Gobber.
"Hiccup the answer has been the same everyday for weeks, and even if she contacted us she'd talk to you!"
I sat down and buried my head in my hands, bouncing my knee up and down.
"Look I'm sorry she did this, but there was no way we could've stopped her."
"Yes there was! I could've got to her before she left, I  protect her! At all costs. She's out there all alone, she has been for weeks! She could be hurt, or lost, or in trouble, or..." I stopped.
I couldn't even think about that without tearing up and feeling sick. I covered my face. I heard Gobber sigh and felt him sit next to me.
"I know this is hard, I know, but we don't know where she is, we just have to wait."
"No I can't just WAIT!... I'm sorry."
He looked at me like a parent would.
"I wish my dad was here." I sighed.
"So do I, Hiccup."
I got up and began to leave.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
I didn't answer.
"...your so stubborn, just like your father!"
I walked around the corner.

LATER THAT NIGHT.
I sat on the cliff watching the sea wave at me and disappear, I looked up at the sky and watched the blue clouds drift in the night stars. I took a deep long sigh.
"Dad? Are you there? Please can you help? I just need someone to tell me what to do, please. It's been so hard, dad. Living without you, rolling out of bed and you not being there. Getting married and you not being there. I just need your wisdom, everything you  are, I don't have. Please just give me Sign."
I saw a boat coming towards the island, I looked back up to the sky.
"Thank you, dad, thank you."
I ran round every house waking them up, I lead them down to the docks and we got boats ready, I wanted to get to Astrid as quick as possible. We got there and we were hit and the boat collapsed onto the ocean. I scrambled around dodging all the wood and looking around at all the berkians struggling to stay under water, I pulled my head above the surface.
"NO, NO PLEASE, NO, DON'T HURT THEM!"
It was Astrid. She was in danger. I swam to the boat and a guard pulled me up, he dropped me on the deck and I flopped to the floor in weakness. I looked up and saw Drago standing in front of me, Astrid was next to him crying and hurt. He held her by her hair as she knelt on the floor and held his hand behind her head. The sound of her sobbing made my blood boil, I prepared myself to stand and run for him. I got up and was immediately walked on the back with a metal rod. I fell back to the floor.
" NO! NO... STOP, PLEASE! Hiccup! Hiccup! Are you okay?" She screamed.
I looked up.
"Let her Go!" I said firmly.
"Well I made a promise to her." His voice beckoned through my head.
"And What was that?" I said In pain.
"I promised her that I'd kill your friends, your mother and you and make her watch, then I'd kill her, I'd kill each of you slowly, I'd make you all suffer and cry, and I'd enjoy it." He smirked.
"H-Hiccup?" I heard Astrid voice, the pain and sorrow lay in her heart.
I kept my eyes on Drago.
"Hiccup, please look at me."
I looked at her.
"Please, just go, please." She cried.
"No. I can't. Please don't do this." I began to cry.
"Please, just go. I don't want you to get hurt."
"No...take me instead." I looked at Drago.
"NO! HICCUP YOU CAN'T!" She yelled.
"I'm sorry, please take me. You wanted me in the first place."
He spoke.
"I did want you, but clearly she is the key to your sadness and pain, so I'll keep her."
"No!"
"LOOK AROUND YOU! YOU CAN'T SOLVE THIS!"
I did as he said, I turned around and saw the burning wood and floating villagers, I turned around and saw Astrid's neck in Drago's hand, she squirmed and gasped for air, I ran and was held back by two guards, I struggled and moved trying to release their grip... nothing. I fell to my knees and cried.
"No! Please!" I sobbed.
Rage, pain, sadness, every emotion filled my body and gave me a rush of adrenalin. The sensation zipped through my body, I flipped the guards over and they let go of me, I ran so quick no one could touch me. I pushed Drago's arm away from Astrid and she dropped back to the floor, I heard her gasp for air and cough, I wanted to run to her but I couldn't stop. I pushed him to the ground and he chuckled as he touched his nose, where blood was running from.
"Now there's that fighting spirit!" He laughed.
He shot up and pushed me down, we rolled around on the deck fighting each other. He pulled out a dagger, I grabbed it as he pushed it to my chest, I tried to push it up. I kicked him and threw him off me. The dagger slide across the wood, he began to scramble for it but I grabbed it first. We fought and I shoved the dagger through his chest. I fell off him and looked in shock. I remembered Astrid I ran to her as quick as I could.
"Astrid!? Astrid are you okay?!" I yelled.
She nodded and breathed hard to catch her breath.
"Don't worry he's gone..." I hugged her tight "...he's gone..."