Reflection

Hiccups POV.
She pushed me out of the door and I fell down the steps, the door slammed and I walked up to it. I readied myself to knock, but I gave up, I knew she didn't want me there so it was best not to try.
"What in gods name was that?!"
Gobber walked around from the back of the hut.
"Nothing." I replied.
"Nothing!? Well it was obviously something!"
"It was nothing, okay!?"
"Hiccup?.."
I stormed off before he could finish, I walked back to my hut and shut the door loud. I paced and ended up kicking a table, I was about to leave when I saw a pin on the ground. I moved the papers on top of it and picked it up, It had scales on, dragon scales. All of the gang had one too it was made of a scale off of each of our dragons, a sentiment to remind us all of our friendship. They're gone and I can't think of anything to help them, Astrid hates me and I have no clue how to fix it. What do I do? I sat on the floor amongst all the things I'd threw on the floor and I... sobbed.

I couldn't do a single thing without them, without her... without him. I'd always depended so much on him because it was easier, but that meant I never learnt how to... live without him. It all became so normal that the real normal feels different and strange. I was young and thought I knew what I was doing and I thought it would be better for everyone involved that we befriended dragons. I now understand that it wasn't better because I made everyone believe we would never have to let go of them... to say goodbye. I was wrong. All this time. The longer they stayed, the harder it'd be to not be around them, but the more we thought about them leaving, the longer they stayed. Everything that has happened it's all started with... me, I've always pushed and pushed for what I believed in, but in a result of that I've hurt people. I thought I always knew best, but clearly I don't. 'I have to find a way to fix this, but... how? I'd usually turn to Astrid, but I can't, and the gang has been captured, I need to help them.' I thought to myself, I stood up and walked out the door. I went to the blacksmiths to find Gobber, but it was closed, I went to his house and knocked... Astrid opened the door. She began to close the door at the sight of me.
"No, no, no Astrid please, I need to see Gobber?"
"Just go away, he doesn't want to talk to you, and neither do I." She said.
She shut the door in my face, I knocked, then again and again.
"I want stop knocking till you let me in." I said.
"Good luck, you'll be there for a month!" She yelled back.
I carried on knocking, then Gobber opened the door.
"What in gods name do you want!?" He asked.
"I need your help."
"What for? And why would I want to help you after the way you treated the people around you, Me, the villagers, Astrid!" He shouted.
"Look, I. Sorry, but I really need you-..."
"You need my help, you've said. I warned you Hiccup you picked a fight you couldn't win and your mad about it!"
He shut the door and this time I spoke through the door.
"You read the note he took the gang too and I don't know how to get them back without you two, please, I know I've been an idiot and stupid-..."
"You got that right!" He said.
"But please I have to save them!"
He opened the door.
"I'll help you, but I won't ever again after this."
"Thank you."