Back home

Hiccups POV.
I looked back up into the night sky and Toothless began to fly away, back in the direction he came from... back home.
"TOOTHLESS!" I yelled.
I ran to the front of the boat and climbed on the side... and jumped. I swam to catch him, to not let him go again.
"PLEASE!" I cried.
He roared, mighty and strong before what was left of the other boat toppled over on top of me. I quickly grabbed all the air around me and ducked for cover, all the planks of wood were breaking off into pieces. I swam around trying to dodge all of them, I saw a huge plank coming towards me. I swam down as quick as I could, but there was no more oxygen around me... I blacked out. something grabbed me and I was out of the water in a matter of seconds... Toothless. He placed my unconscious body down on the deck, I heard a faint voice calling my name. Then my lungs forced the water out and I coughed it up, revealing who said my name... Astrid. I sat up and she hugged me tight, I was bewildered and confused, I thought she hated me. She pulled away.
"I thought you hated me." I said.
"Well your not exactly forgiven just yet, but I wouldn't have got myself soaked by hugging you if I hated you."
"I can take that."
"I'm sorry." She teared up.
"Why are you sorry? It was my fault." I did the same.
We both placed our foreheads together and smiled, I helped her up off the floor and then I turned around and Toothless was there.
"Bud."
I walked up to him and hugged him tight.
"I missed you so, so much."
He purred and looked me in the eyes.
"I know, I have to let you go... you can't stay."
He looked down, as I cried.
"Hey, Hey it's okay, we'll see each other again... someday."
He walked away and turned just before he left... another goodbye.
"...bye..." I whispered.
He flapped his wings and he was... gone, just the same as before, I went to the wheel and turned the boat around. Heading home.

ARRIVING BACK ON BERK.
Astrids POV.
We made it back to berk and unloaded the boat, I picked up a heavy box and struggled as I walked.
"Do you need help with that?" Hiccup asked.
I smiled and handed it over.
"Thanks."
He took it and the box dropped to the floor taking his arms with it, I laughed and he joined me.
"Oh yeah, I just remembered your way stronger than me." He laughed.
"How about I just ask Gobber."
"Yeah, I think that's I good idea."
We both laughed and carried on unpacking and transferring all the stuff back to where it came from.