The rescues surprise

Astrids POV.
I didn't want to help him at all, he hurt me in a way I never thought he could, but Drago has my friends. I'll do it for them... not for him. We had packed up ready to leave and left Valka in charge of the village until we got back. We didn't know how long we'd be gone because we had no idea where they'd be, which was the biggest problem of all. They could be hurt... or worse, all we knew is they were running out of time and that time was going fast. I grabbed a box to put on the boat, it was heavy and I barely managed to move it.
"Do you need help with that?" Hiccup asked.
"I'm fine!" I huffed.
Although it was heavy I didn't want to admit that I needed his help. I placed the box on the boat and carried on that process until we were ready. I tied the sail when we're out far enough and the wind was heading the right way. Gobber was with us which helped the situation, I would have never agreed to help if Gobber wasn't coming. I sat on a box and was carving a piece of wood into a dragon, to occupy my time.
"What you up to?" Hiccup asked.
He sat down next to me and looked at the wood in my hands, I had nothing to say to him so I got up and walked to the front of the boat where Gobber was. That made the message clear and he didn't speak to me.

LATER ON - NIGHT.
Each of us took in turns to rest and look out for anything suspicious. It got dark and cold,we all had one turn, so it was Hiccups turn again.
"Astrid?...Astrid?" He shook me as he spoke.
My eyes flickered open and he looked at me, I was about to turn over and tell him it wasn't my turn yet, but he spoke before I could.
"There's something approaching us." He said.
I shot up and walked to the front of the boat, and he woke Gobber up. I squinted as it was dark and my eyes were tired, it was difficult to see. All I could see was the stars, but something was covering a patch, it's moved up and down. I looked down and saw a boat underneath it moving at the same pace as the dragon. I immediately knew it was Drago.
"It's Drago!" I yelled.
"How did he find us!?" Gobber said.
"We have to go back now!" I screamed.
I ran to the wheel and placed my hands on it, ready to turn it away from the oncoming boat.
"No! Don't!" Hiccup shouted. "It's not Drago."
"What are you talking about!? Of course it's Drago!" I said.
"Well how would he know we left the island?"
"How did he even find out about the island?!" I screeched.
"Just wait... please." He said.
"Why should I do anything for you?"
"Your right! I shouldn't of got so angry, but my mother was dying, I shouldn't of took it out on you... I'm sorry. I shouldn't of asked you to marry me, I shouldn't of gone to Drago in the first place, I shouldn't of shot down Toothless. I shouldn't... maybe... I-I shouldn't of even been born!" He teared up.
Gobber looked shocked and empathetic, I didn't know what my expression reflected. Anger? Sadness? Hate? Sympathy? Maybe it was all of them in one.
"O-Okay." I said.
I took my hands off the wheel and walked to the back of the boat and sat on a box, he wiped his tear away and continued to look out for who it was.

THE BOAT ARRIVES.
Hiccups POV.
I had drifted off the sleep when I heard something get closer, I opened my eyes and looked around... the boat was near and you could make out faint figures. As it got closer I recognised what was in the air.
"...TOOTHLESS!?" I screamed.
Gobber and Astrid ran up behind me and looked.
"It's him!" Gobber said.
Toothless roared in the air and I began to cry, I looked down at the boat he was pulling and saw Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruff and Tuff.
"Guys!?" Astrid said.
They all yelled in relief and we helped them onto our boat, as theirs was damaged and broken. Gothi was with them, alive and unharmed.
"W-What happened?" I asked.
"Drago took us in the attack and held us under the deck in cells, we tried to get out, but their were too many of the guards. Drago came down and told us we were in sight of a waterfall and we all knew it was the hidden world, we wanted to stop him, but we couldn't. Then Toothless and all the dragons from berk emerged from the sea and attacked the boats, we got out and he began to take us back to berk." Fishlegs said.
"Where's Drago now?" Astrid said.
"We don't know, when we got out no one saw him... I'm sorry." Fishlegs said.
"It's okay, your alive that's all." I said.