Taken

Astrids POV
The rocking boat accompanied me on my journey to Drago, I had know clue where he'd be, where he'd been. My plan was to just sail till I found something, if there was anything out there. The ocean is so big, and unknowing, there's absolutely no way of telling where it could lead you, where you might find yourself once your done sailing. A strong smell hit my nose. I sniffed around, my nose leading the way as I turned around I saw the most appalling thing I've ever seen in my life. A ship torn in two, burning, chaos lay in front of my eyes. I heard cries and screams for help, the noise resonating in my mind, bouncing around the walls of my body. As my mind refocused I saw my ship heading right towards the destruction, I sprinted to the wheel and turned it as fast as I could...I wasn't quick enough... the burning wood from the boat beside me fell toward me, my boat began to turn on it's side. My legs gave way and I found myself slipping down the deck, I turned over and began clawing the wood.
"Come on, come on, COME ON!" I yelled trying to grab at the wood.
Finally a piece of free wood, I strip of relief coursed through my veins... it broke. I fell all the way to the bottom.
"NOOOOOO!!!"
My body hit the side of the boat and knocked me unconscious, my limp body hit the water and everything fell with me.

Unknown POV
I stood at the front of my boat, watching the madness unfold my eyes reflected the chaos. The world was crashing down before me, I smirked at all the destruction. I saw a body hit the water.
"GET OVER THERE NOW!"
I ordered the crew.
"We're not done yet..."
the boat reached the point they hit the ocean and I sent men down to retrieve the body. The men returned with a girl, they placed her on the deck and the wood soaked up the water she was covered in.
"She's alive, sir." One of the men said.
"Alive?"
They nodded, I walked closer and saw who the girl was.
"Well... I know who this is." I said.
"Who?, sir."
"Why, it's Astrid Hofferson, Chief Hiccup's friend."
I watched them all shiver at the name.
"Oh C'MON! Your telling me your SCARED of boy, ESPECIALLY HIM!" I yelled to the crew.
"Now throw her in a cell!" I ordered.

No POV
The men walked to below deck, dragging Astrid by her arms, and opened a cell door, the one man threw her in and shut the door tight. The impact of Astrid hitting the floor woke her up, the guard locked the door and walked away with the key. Astrid tried to stand up, but her weak arms gave up and her body ended up back on the floor. She crawled to the bars and held onto them for support.
"WHO ARE YOU?...WH-WHERE AM I?" She yelled to the leaving guards.
"HELLO?"
She was left alone in her tiny cell, she crawled to the corner and lay down, tears welling up in her eyes. A small tear slide down her nose following the direction of gravity.
"Hiccup... I-I'm so sorry." She whispered.
She buried her head in her hands and wept until she fell to sleep. Alone with her thoughts.