The thought

Hiccups POV.
I awoke slowly, stretching and yawning as I sat up, I rubbed my face to fully wake myself up. I swung my legs off the edge of the bed and my feet fell heavily, but slowly to the floor as they sunk into the rug. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I messed with my hair to try and get it neat looking. Till suddenly there was a knock at the door, I jumped as it was unexpected.
"Er... um... just a minute!" I shouted.
I wiped my face and quickly got dressed. They knocked again.
"I'm coming!" I said loudly.
I ran to the door and swung it open, in came Heather already rambling about something, it sounded like nothing but gibberish. I was struggling to hear what she was saying.
"Heather?" I said.
She was still going.
"Heather!?" I repeated.
Still nothing.
"HEATHER!" I yelled.
"What?" She abruptly stopped.
"Slow down, I can't understand a word your saying!" I said.
"Oh, sorry, I was saying you should marry Astrid..." she carried on with her gibberish.
Really? Her as well.
"Woah, woah, wait a minute, you think me and Astrid should get married!?" I asked.
"Yes, why?" She questioned.
"So many people want us to and I thought you of a-..." I said, before she cut it.
"What? Don't you want to... marry her?" She asked worried.
"No... I mean... I... i... yes I do." I gave in.
"Well why don't you ask her?" She asked.
"I... I ... I don't know, I guess there's been so much going on I-..." I said.
"You have a point, but all the stuff that's been going on could be a reason why you should marry her." She told me.
"Yeah." I said in agreement.
"Do... do you still... love her?" She said nervous for the answer.
"Of course, I love her more than anything in my life, she's always been there for me." I said.
"I'll... I'll think about it." I added.
She let out and excited scream.
"Shush! You can't tell anyone, okay, please." I pleaded.
"I promise." She said.
"Thank you." I replied.
She left and I followed we both went our separate ways and got on with the day, as we passed a few times she gave me a smile, and I rolled my eyes in return. I loved Astrid, but what if she didn't want to get married? What if I asked her and she said no? What if she breaks up with me for it? What if... what if she... she doesn't love me? A single thought had sparked a million other questions and puzzling thoughts in my head. Maybe if I get more opinions it'll make me feel better, or worse, either way I need to ask the gang and see what they think. A thought could become a reality.