The calm excitement

Astrids POV.
Hiccup spoke about a special person in his life, I thought he was talking about his mother. Then he turned to me, his eyes looking deep into my soul and he prepared to speak.
"Astrid Hofferson will you marry me?"
I was stunned, I began to tear up, but held it back, did that really just happen? Am I... am I dreaming? I shut my eyes and opened them again. Nope definitely not a dream. The vibrant memories of me and him rushed through my head, that time I kissed him on the cheek, when his hand was in mine, when he told me he loved me. All the spectacular, wonderful reminders of him with me... us... together. I felt tears in my eyes, but this time I let them go, he looked away in embarrassment that I hadn't spoke.
"Yes." I whispered.
He looked back at me quickly. He heard thank Thor he heard. He looked into my eyes and I cried so hard.
"R-Really?"
"Yes I'll marry you!"
He kissed me and hugged me, I whispered into his ear I love you and he responded with the same.

THE NEXT DAY.

I sat up in my bed, it took me a few moments to adjust, and recall to what happened last night. I smiled widely and shot out of bed, Heather came in from the living room.
"What? what's wrong? What's all the commotion?" She yelled half asleep.
I turned to her at the door.
"I'm getting... MARRIED!" I squealed.
Her eyes widened as she thought about the feast yesterday. She ran towards me and hugged me tight, we jumped up and down in excitement. After finishing getting dressed I opened the door to leave, and behind it was Hiccup. I leapt on to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, he put his hands around my waist. I pulled away and picked him on the cheek.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"For you, being you, because I love you."
"I love you more."
He rested his hand on my cheek, and Heather came up behind me.
"Good morning, royal couple." She said.
We laughed and I shut the door, we all walked the same way and spoke about a lot of things, and mine and Hiccup's hand was intertwined with each other's. Heather eventually broke off and we went to the water fall we sat on the edge of the cliff and watched the clouds drift by.
"Hey, Astrid?"
I looked over to him.
"Yeah?"
"Now we're getting married, would you wanna... maybe...um-..."
"I'd love to move in with you."
He looked at me and smiled.
"You know me too well." he giggled.
I moved closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder, his head fell lightly onto my head. His hand was on top of mine and we sat there, neither of us spoke, moved or made a single sound. We just sat there in utter silence enjoying each other's company.