The realisation part 2

Astrids POV.
I was asleep, but I couldn't see...I wasn't blind, but I was unconscious and disoriented. I couldn't tell what was happening around me, where I was, or where I was going. I could hear Hiccup yelling, and screaming at the top of his lungs for me to wake up, I wanted to comfort him, and tell him I was trying. It was like my mind had shut down my body and then unlinked itself to my other parts, I tried so hard to move, or speak. I didn't know what to do.

Hiccups POV.
I used all the might I had in my weak body to get her there, I had to save her. She was my everything. We were nearly there and some relief was showing itself in the distance, and I began to run faster and faster. My mother pushed the door open and I passed through and placed her on the wood plank that we used for a bed. I gently placed her head slowly down on the pillow provided. My mother walked in front of me.
"I think we should leave Gothi to it, son." She said to me.
I was so nervous and scared I was breathing hard and fast, almost hyperventilating, but also coughing from the dust.
"No, no, I'm not leaving her...I can't...I have to stay with her, please." I said, tears streaming fast down my face.
"Okay, but please, Hiccup, wait outside and let Gothi help her." She said softly.
I thought about it, I didn't want to leave her, but I didn't want to be in the way, I nodded in disappointment, then left the hut. I walked out and pushed myself to the wall, then gave in and slowly used the wood as a guide down to the floor. I waited, I ran my shaking hands through my hair, fiddled with my thumbs. Then stood, walked in frantic nervous circles, then straight lines. I paced up and down, trying to calm my nerves down, but nothing was working. I couldn't sit still.
Without knowing it, it began to fade to dark, and my eyes fell tired and weak, just like the rest of me.

THE NEXT DAY.

I awoke on the ground, looking around I tried to remember where I was, why I was there and what happened. I shot up with the realisation of yesterday's accident, I turned around and pushed the door open only to reveal no one was there
"What? ... but..." I was so confused.
I ran out and flagged up some villagers, to get some insight of where Gothi was, where my mother was...and where Astrid was. I searched for half an hour, but no one knew.
"What's going on?" I whispered.
I need to find her...now.
I ran to my house, to find Gobber wondering around in the living room.
"Gobber, what are you doing here? Also have you seen my mother. It's urgent." I exclaimed.
"Umm... I was go in' ta ask you the same thing." He said in confusion.
I was about to leave when i saw a note on the table. I picked it up and read it aloud to Gobber.
"Son, me and Gothi have gone ashore to seek more help, for Astrid. I'm afraid she is in a coma, and there is not much we can do for her, so we are leaving berk for a few weeks. I'm sorry for not saying goodbye, I didn't want to wake you. Hopefully we'll be back soon enough, I miss you so much, i love you.
Yours faithfully,
Mum."
"What?" I whispered as tears streamed down my cheeks.
I swung the door open and sprinted out of it and down to the docks, I got to the end of the wood planks and saw nothing...nothing but sea...miles and miles of sea. I began to panic, Gobber ran after me and watched me begin to ready up a boat.
"What are ya doin?" he said.
"Going after them." I sobbed.
"Hiccup, no your duty is here, you can't leave, I know you love her, but berk comes first." He lectured me.
"Please I...I have t-to go, p-pl...please" I struggled to speak.
"Hiccup, I'm sorry, truly." He said sorrowfully.
I fell to the floor and put my head in my knees. I miss her.