Building our new home

Hiccups POV
I came out of my tent, again mot having slept a wink, just lying this way, then that, sitting up and then all resulting in me pacing around in constant, continuous circles. Despite all that I exited the more a less draped cloth over twigs, and walked past some burkians, giving a few waves back and nods there, and a handful of hello's here. Just to greet them, I am the chief after all and I owe it to them, they've lost their dragons too, they're in the same position as me. I got to Gobber's blacksmith hut and he looked me the same way my father would.
"Didn't get much sleep I see." He said with a empathetic smirk.
"Me, not sleeping, noooo" I said with nervous sarcasm.
I grabbed my leather apron and wrapped it around me, I then started working on an axe , I could feel Gobber's eyes keep trailing back to me he was thinking what everyone else was thinking, at that moment I heard her voice, say to Gobber.
"Hey, Gobber have you seen Hiccup, I'm worried about hi-" she saw me. "Oh, heyyyyy Hiccup" I heard the nervousness in her voice, trying to save herself.
"No, no it's okay...I'm okay, don't worry about me." I was lying. "How are you, Milady?" I said looking into my loves ocean coloured eyes.
"Yeah, I'm fine, just come to get my axe sharpened."she replied.
"Oh, I can do it, I'm nearly done with this one." I gestured to the other axe in my grasp. "Why thank you." she said with a small smile.
"Anything for  you, Astrid." I replied with a wide smile.
My love.

Astrids POV.
I was once again up bright and early to get to my spot in the woods and practice my aim, now that storm fly is gone I have to build my strength back up and make sure my power is on point. After my session in the woods I started heading to Gobber's place to get my axe sharpened, now that I had worn it down, but I also needed to talk to Hiccup. I went to his tent on the way and he wasn't there so as I carried on my journey . I started asking the burkians if they had seen him, everyone said they had seen him go the way I was going, so I stayed on my path. As I was rounding the corner to Gobber I said in a loud voice.
"Hey, Gobber have you seen I'm worried about hi-"
I saw him. I screamed in my head *oh THOR, what have I done* I couldn't tell if he was okay, I couldn't tell if I was showing how embarrassed I was. I immediately tried to save myself and said hi to him, probably with the entirety of the awkwardness in my body.
"No, no it's okay...I'm okay, don't worry about me" he said.
Phew! He wasn't mad. I brushed what I said off my shoulder quicker than it had been there.
"How are you, Milady?" he said with a cute, but small grin.
'Milady' I love it when he calls me that, if it were anyone else I'd bend their arm back until they couldn't feel it, but it's Hiccup, our chief, our leader, my best friend...my boyfriend. I responded to his question.
"Yeah, I'm fine just come to get my axe sharpened"
He said that he could do it, so I handed my axe over to his hands for him to work on.

A FEW HOURS LATER.

Hiccups POV.
After doing Astrid's axe, and a few other things I saw the villagers start working on the new buildings, so I thought I'd chip in. People were showing signs of struggle, so an idea popped into my head.
"Hang on guys, I'll go and get Toothless." I said in a beckoning voice.
I stopped dead in my tracks, I turned around to face Astrid, sympathy plastered all over her face. My head hung low to the floor.
"Hiccup?" The empathetic tone in her voice was so strong.
I gave in. I ran to her as tears streamed down my face, wrapping my arms around her waist as I nestled my head on her shoulder, I could feel her return the hug with one hand around me and one stroking the back of my head.
"I can't... I can't d-do it" I stuttered with the pain in my heart. "I'm not strong like you...I'm w-worthless without hi-him."
"Hiccup, I said it once and I'll say it a million more times if I have to, you are the bravest, most stubborn, knuckle-head I know."
I looked up into her beautiful blue eyes, and she wiped away a tear with her thumb, then rested her hand on my cheek.
"Smile" she said "pleeeasee" she said whilst moulding my face into a grin.
I couldn't help but laugh, Astrid, always making me happy. Suddenly her eyes widened, as she heard a noise from above. She pulled me in to a hug and whispered in my ear...
"I love you."
Then she pushed me hard and firmly, then the wood logs, metal and the entire house crashed down. My heart dropped to the floor as gravity threw me to the floor, I got up as quick as I could, quicker than I ever think I have, I ran to the wreck, with dust creating a massive cloud. I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"ASTRID!"