The Net

Astrids POV.
After the meal in the great hall me and Hiccup waved bye to everyone and they went there separate ways, as did we. We headed back to Hiccup's... our place. It was weird, yet great to think that it was our home. It was dark and chilly, he had his arm wrapped around my shoulders to keep me warm enough. We walked in the direction of the hut and I tripped on something, suddenly it wrapped me in a fish net and suspended me from a tree beside it.
"HICCUP!?" I yelled.
"ASTRID!... ASTRID IM HERE!"
"WHERE I CAN'T SEE YOU!" I screamed.
The net spun around and around, not stopping I breathed quick and shallow, I was terrified. I could feel the net slowly being pulled by something, away from Hiccup.
"T-THE NET'S MOVING... HICCUP?!"
I moved around to see what was happening... where he was... my head spun fast and hard. I screamed in horror as the net began to move quicker and taking longer strides of movement. I thrusted my arm through one of the gaps for Hiccup to grab, the rope rubbed on my arm as I pushed it through. I waved my arm around to feel for something to hold on to... something to help me. Something grabbed my hand and I held it tight.
"HICCUP?!"
"YEAH IT'S ME... IT'S ME." He yelled back.
He pulled my hand and I felt his other hand grab further up my arm and pulled it as hard as he could. Suddenly the net ripped and I fell straight to the floor, as soon as I was out the net zipped back and out of sight. I fell onto Hiccup and scurried further back in a terrified manner.
"Shush, Shush... it's okay, I've got you." He said.
I lay in his lap and teared up, I gripped his leather vest and hugged my body into his. He stoked my head and kissed it lightly.
"W-What... What was that?" I stuttered.
"I don't know." He responded.
We got up and I hastily walked back with him careful of anything on the ground, as soon as we got home I pushed the door open and ran upstairs into the bedroom and under the covers. Hiccup followed me and was saying my name, I was listening, but I wanted to be safe.
"Your okay, nothing can get you in here." He said.
I sat under the covers and brushed them across my face, I felt something touch my knee, I jumped and took the covers from my face.
"Astrid, it's me." Hiccup sat in front of me.
"I'm scared." I whispered.
He grabbed my back and pulled me into a hug.
"I'll find them... whoever did this." He said firmly.

THE NEXT MORNING.
I got up and saw Hiccup beside me in the bed, I flipped the blanket from over me and got out of the bed. I went down stairs and saw the the blinds open, I walked over to them and looked around before shutting every curtain in the rooms down stairs. I then went to sit on the stairs as there were no windows near them and I didn't want anything or anyone to see me.
"Astrid?" Hiccup said sleepily.
I turned scarcely and looked at him.
"What's going on?" He said.
I turned around and stood up, I walked back up the stairs and passed him. Then went back to the bedroom and sat In the corner away from the window. I was scared of... of the outside.