apologies

Astrids POV.
We'd unboxed everything we took with us and got the guys checked out just incase, I also went back to my hut to see how Valka was doing. I thought it'd be better me looking after her in my own home, rather than Gothi's hut. I walked in and called her name... no answer.
"Val?... Valka!?" I yelled.
I ran through the kitchen, then I ran into my room... there she was asleep. I sighed in relief and walked to the side of the bed, her eyes creeped open.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"Yes, yes I'm fine, what about you?"
"Me? Oh I'm fine... why?"
"You and hiccup have seemed a little... on edge with each other."
"Oh... that." I said nervously.
"That? I knew there was something." She said.
"No, no really I-it's nothing... I promise." I stuttered.
"Astrid Hofferson as your future mother-in-law, please, tell me."
I sighed and nodded, I told her what had happened over the past days, what he said... what I said.
"Oh, I had no idea it was... I understand if you... you know... don't want to-..."
"No, no, no, of course I still want to marry him, I love him... I understood why he was angry, but I shouldn't have tried to help."
"No, you did the right thing, neither one of you are in the wrong, I'm not saying he should have reacted that way, but that was a lesson for both of you, and it has taught you no matter what happens between you two, it's meant to be."
I looked at her and her hand was on my cheek, I began to tear up slightly.
"I mean, if you think me and Stoick didn't have our fair share of arguments and fights, your wrong, of course we did every couple has them, but it never, ever means the end of your love. Your bond is unbreakable. Even when Cloudjumper  took me away I never forgot about Stoick, or Hiccup, and they never forgot about me. In the end there is no greater gift than love, Astrid. Love is the greatest thing anybody can have and it's ever lasting."
I was holding her hand on my face and crying.
"Oh, don't cry, it'll be okay."
"I know... I know."
We talked some more and I helped her walk around a bit.
"I think I'd like to go out." She said.
"Yeah, of course... are you sure?"
"Positive."
I helped her to the door and I opened it, we walked out and were greeted by many Berkians, all happy to see Val.
"Can we head Hiccups way, I want to see him." I said.
"Of course, I would as well."
We carried on in the direction of Hiccup's house and I saw him just on his way out, I smiled as I knew he'd want to see his mother.
"MOM!" He yelled.
He ran up to her and hugged her nearly knocking her over.
"Careful! She's still got some stitches." I laughed.
"Oh, sorry."
"Um, hiccup can we talk?" I asked.
"Yeah, that's where I was going, to talk to you."
"I'll give you two some privacy." Valka said. "I'll go to Gobber's, I'll be fine."
We nodded and went inside, he shut the door after he got in.
"Look I'm-."
"I just-." We both spoke at the same time.
"You go first." He said.
"No, it's okay." I said.
"Okay, I'm so, so, sorry, Astrid, I never meant to hurt you. I never want to hurt you... ever. My excuse was pathetic and selfish, I said I was angry, I mean I was, but just because I was hurting doesn't mean I had to hurt you. I get that you probably want to change your answer to my question, and if you don't want to see me anymore I-."
"Hiccup,..."
I moved closer to him, I grabbed his face and kissed Him, we stayed their for what seemed like forever.
"I-I...-."
I covered his mouth.
"It's my turn." I smiled.
He nodded as I removed my hand, I placed my hands in his and stood close to him, I looked into his forest green eyes, as he looked deep into mine.
"I would never change my answer... never doubt that again in your life, okay? Hiccup our paths were meant to cross, the universe aligned our hearts together... and the universe intends to keep them their... always."
"Astrid Hofferson, you never cease to amaze me."
He cupped my face in both his hands and pulled my head down, he kissed my head and pulled me in closer to a hug.
"I love you." He whispered loudly.
"I love you more." I said.
I smiled wide and shut my eyes.