Chapter 6: Let's Go Get This Son Of A Bitch

A/N: Happy May 4th! May the fourth be with you all! Hope you are all doing well in these difficult times! Now without further ado, here's chapter six. Hope you enjoy! 

We quickly rushed Tony to one of the medical rooms, where Bruce returned the reactor to Tony's chest. Currently he was unconscious while Pepper sat beside him. Rhodey approached us with news of Tony. "Bruce gave him a sedative. He's gonna probably be out for the rest of the day." 

"You guys take care of him. And I'll bring an Bezurian elixir when I come back." Carol mentioned as she stormed down a hallway.

"Where are you going?" Teckla asked.

"To kill Thanos." Carol replied as she continued walking.

Kina immediately rushed over towards her, standing in front of her to block her path. "Whoa, whoa, hold up. You know just to let you know, here we usually work as a team."

"And between you and I, we're also a little fragile. We realize up there is more your territory. But this is our fight, too." Nat added.

"We deserve to fight for all those who perished thanks to that Titan." I chimed in.

"And do you even know where he is?" Zira questioned.

"I know people who might." Carol mentioned.

At that moment, Nebula approached us. "Don't bother. I can tell you where Thanos is."

•••

We gathered in the living room where Bruce and Thor joined us. We all listened as Nebula began to speak. "Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. Then when he worked, he talked about his great plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask, where would we go once his plan was complete? His answer was always the same. To the Garden."

"That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan." Rhodey retorted.

"So where is he, then?" Typho asked, crossing his arms.

"When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions." Rocket explained.

"No one's ever seen anything like it." Maro added.

"Until two days ago." Ahsoka said as a hologram of a planet I'd never seen before appeared.

The planet had a shockwave through the surface. So Thanos's gotta be there.

"On this planet. Thanos is there." Nebula said.

"The son of a bantha used the stones again." Kina cursed.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. We'd be going in shorthanded, you know." Bruce intervened.

"But he's still go the stones, so..." Rhodey pointed out.

"So let's get him and use to them to bring everyone back." Carol suggested.

We were all surprised to hear her suggestion. She was rather bold to go in just like that. Teckla glanced over at her, rather shocked. "Wait, just like that?"

Steve nodded. "Yeah. Just like that."

Steve and Carol exchange a look, giving each other a nod. Typho chimed in. "I'm with her on this. Now that I'm here, I'm willing to go as far as it takes to get them back."

Carol gave him a small smile, and Typho in return gave small bow with his head. Alotren looked hesitant along with some of the others in the room. We had our exhaust ports kicked before by Thanos. How would this be different than last time?

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this. I mean we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." Nat insisted.

"If we do this, how do we know it's going to end any differently than it did before?" Alotren asked.