Chapter 47

Jason's pov

"Theo! Theo wait!" I gasp as he slams his bedroom door. "Leave me alone you psycho!" Shit. Definitely shouldn't have told him. "I'm not lying!" I gasp desperate. "Either you're lying or you're insane!!" He yells through the door. "What's going on?" I hear Sierra ask. Uh oh. "I uh... I messed up." I say reluctantly turning around. "What happened?" "Theo wanted to know what happened when ya screamed. I don't know why... But... I told him... About.... I told him the truth about Miranda. He... He doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do!" "Why the hell did you tell him?!" She shouts. "I don't know!" I gasp. Just then I hear the front door open downstairs. That being the girls. Kim took Miranda out for a girls' day. "Mom? Dad? What's with the screaming?" Kim asks. Sierra is furious. "Nothing." She says, angrily walking to Theo's door. "Open the door!" "No!" He yells. Crud. "Why would you do something so stupid?!" "I didn't think he'd react this way?!" I gasp, defensive. "That was so stupid." Ugh. Now what? "What's going on?" Kim asks. Me and Sierra both don't know what to tell her. "Just a disagreement." Sierra finally says, unlocking Theo's door with the key above his door. I sigh and go downstairs, frustrated. My sweet Miranda was singing songs to a movie she watched. "What ya singing?" "Moana. I love her. She's so brave!" I force a smile, not having a clue what to do.

Sierra's pov

"Get out of my room." Theo griped. "Why are you acting this way?!" "Oh I don't know I randomly find out I have a dead sister and then dad says some insane lie about her being my younger sister!" "It isn't a lie, Theo." I say exhausted and close to tears. "Oh yeah right." He mutters. "It's hard to understand. You weren't there! He shouldn't have told you." "Yeah well he did." "It's true. Reincarnation is real. She told us that she was coming back." "You're both crazy." He growls shoving passed me and opening the door where my husband stood. He glares at him and walks passed. "What do we do?" "I don't have a clue." I say. Just then Miranda ran upstairs. "Theo. I rode a horse today." He stared at her freaked out. Crap. Then he just walked passed her.

Jason's pov

Crap. That poor girl's face falls. "Theo!" She gasps as he walks downstairs. "Leave me alone!" He slams the front door and my angel starts to cry. Dammit. This is all my fault. How on earth am I going to fix this?!