Chapter 51

Jason's pov

I couldn't leave her side. I stayed beside her, holding her hand, talking to her. She just stared in space. "We haven't prescribed her any pills yet so this wasn't our doing. She was just like this." I hate these doctors. "She'd be fine if you let us go!" He sighs. "You know I can't do this!" "Neither of us are mentally ill! How do I prove it to you?!" Just then the door opens. Kim stood in the doorway with a cop. "What the?" I mumble surprised. "They can't hold you here against your will or your family's will." Thank God. The doctor sighs. "Fine, I can't go against the police. You are free to go." I get Sierra to stand up. She still doesn't say anything. "Sierra, baby we're going home." I say, hugging her. "We're okay. We're free." She still doesn't respond and I'm worried sick. We get home. She still hasn't moved, talked or anything. I sit her down on the couch and sit beside her, holding her tight, refusing to leave her side. Not letting her go. "Please Si.... Talk to me." I whimper, terrified. "Mama, you're home! Snap out of it!" Miranda says, standing in front of her. "I.... I'm not.... Cr-Crazy.... You.... You're really here." She mumbles, her voice cracking. She hugs Miranda and starts bawling her eyes out. Thank God! I hug them both tight. OK. Now I gotta bone to pick with a certain teenage boy!