Chapter 12

Sierra's pov

We were in a log cabin for our honeymoon. I can't stop thinking about Miranda. I cried off and on throughout the whole service and everyone probably thought it was happy tears but it was sad.  Sad because my baby girl wasn't here. Jason walks outside where I was standing, looking at the view. "Hey Si." He says hugging me. I lay my head in the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry I'm so upset." "Baby I've told you a million times you don't have to apologize for being sad." He says gently hugging me tighter. I turn around, tears rolling down my face. "Baby I love you and I always will. Nothing is gonna change that." He wipes the tears from my cheeks. "Let's go inside and watch a movie or something. I'll make some hot chocolate." I smile tiredly and hug him. "You're too good for me." We go inside and Jason makes hot cocoa while I search Netflix for a good movie. I see a movie called my sister's keeper, a movie about a teenage girl who has cancer and I break down crying.

Jason's pov

I worriedly look behind me, hearing Sierra crying. "You okay baby?" I walk out of the kitchen and sit beside her. "Stupid Netflix." She mutters. I change the movie onscreen. "Don't think about it baby. She's happy, remember?" "I want her here with us!" "I do too honey. " I whisper, rubbing her back. I kiss her head and put on a movie.

*the next day*

Sierra's pov

I wake up with my head on Jason's chest and the sun shining through the blinds.  I slowly sat up and yawned. I got dressed and went downstairs. I should probably get in the shower but I'm feeling lazy today. I start brewing coffee when I feel arms wrap around my waist. I gasp in surprise. "I hope I didn't wake ya." "Nah." I lean into his chest. "Last night was pretty fun." I say smiling for the first time in a while. He laughs quietly. "I love you Sierra." "I love you too, Jay." I turn around and we share a kiss. "You relax upstairs. I'm gonna make you some French toast." He says. I smile and we share another kiss. "I'm so lucky to have met you, Jason." He smiles. "I'm the lucky one, Si. You make my world keep spinnin'." I head back upstairs and scroll through pictures on my phone from the wedding. I'm caught by surprise by seeing a white glare in just about every one of them. "Sucky photographer." I mutter as Jason walks in with a cup of coffee. "What?" He asks. I show him the pictures. "That damn photographer fucked up every picture from the wedding!" I snap ticked off. He sets the cup down and takes my phone. "Hm weird. What's weirdest about it is... It's in the same place. Right beside you." He says rubbing his chin in thought. He hands my phone back. "I've gotta run out and get some eggs. There isn't any here." "No. Just make something else. Too much trouble, Jason." I say, yawning tiredly. "It's okay babe. I'll be back in a few." He hugs me and heads out. I lay back down and turn on some music while sipping my coffee. Static messed up my music and I glare at my phone. "Dammit. What is wrong with this signal?!" I snap pissed. I stand up annoyed and throw my phone. The static gets louder and I cover my ears. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!!" I yell, the pain unbearable.

Jason's pov

I get back and hear Sierra scream in pain! I rush upstairs. "SIERRA!" I gasp worried. She was on her knees, screaming with her hands over her ears. "SIERRA BABY?!" I gasp panicked. I grab her arms, tears were flowing down her face as she screamed in pain. "BABY?!" I shout, worried. What do I do?! I pull her headphones out of her ears and she collapses in my arms. "Sierra?!" I gasp worriedly shaking her. I hug her to my chest and pick her up. "What happened?" I whisper worried. I grab her cracked phone. It was glitchy. "Weird." I whisper setting her on the bed and putting a headphone in. It's loud static. "What the hell?" I drop it to the ground and sit beside Sierra. "Please wake up, baby." I whisper worriedly brushing her sweaty hair back.

*the next day*

We get the wedding pictures printed out from my phone since her phone went all screwy. "Do you think they can fix the white glare?" I shrug. Her hand was shaking slightly. "Baby are you okay?" "I.. My head just hurts." I nite my lip worried. "What happened yesterday baby girl?" "I... I don't know." We get back to the cabin. "Well let's see how they turned out." I sigh when I pull them out and the white glare was in every single picture. "You still look great, baby." I say, hugging her. "My head's killing me." She says. I get her some headache meds. "Here Si." "Thanks." She says smiling fakely.

*a few weeks later*

Sierra's pov

Luckily my head isn't hurting anymore. Jason was on the phone with Mike, setting up a tour. I decide I'm gonna take a drive. I tell him. "OK, love you." I smile and kiss him. "Love you too." I drive to the cemetery and crouch down beside my daughter's grave. "I'm so sorry baby." I whisper. For some odd reason, I get this thought in my head. But I didn't think it. Someone else did. The thought was "You're gonna be a mother."