Chaper 2

Credits to Weasleyqueen13
Avery was lifted by a tall man who said his name was mike.

"Welcome to your new room, you can paint it and decorate it however you like." Mike said

"Thank you" Avery said

"I'll let you unpack" he said and then left.

As Avery unpacked her bags she was thinking about what colour bedroom she should have and she decided to have it green and black. She called out for mike. "Mike I've decided what colour I want my room to be." She shouted.

Mike paced his way up the stairs and walked into avery's room "what is it you want" "I want green and black stripes for my wall" "okay I'll get the paint" mike left and shut the door.

So she continued unpacking her bags until she heard a knock at the door. She said "Come In" frightened. The door slowly opened until she saw a black haired boy who had green eyes and short hair, he also had thin lips and no freckle but seemed suspicious.

"Who are you" Avery asked. "I'm Tom" he said in a suspicious tone.

"Who are you" Tom asked

I'm Avery, how old are you" Avery said

"I'm 10 years old, are you new" he asked

"Yes I got here about an hour ago."

"Ah yes, your the person that fainted"

"How do you know that" concerned

"I was watching" he said smiling

********************************************

* there was a loud Scream*

"What was that" she said worried "it sounded like Abigail." "You know Abi" Tom said. "Yes I've known her since birth" screaming coming from the opposite room. Avery ran towards the door until Tom guarded it. "LET ME THROUGH" she said shouting. "This is for not telling me your surname" "it's Malfoy, Avery Malfoy" she said crying because she was to scared of him. The shouting stopped and Tom wipes the tears of her cheeks. She wanted to punch him.

Tom walked over to her desk and got a pen and paper he wrote a letter and then left the room. She walked over to the desk to see what the note read...

"I'll come back later tonight to say good night,and go to Abigail she wants to see you so badly"

Avery took the letter and ripped it and through it in the bin. She then slowly walked out the bedroom making sure she didn't leave anything valuable and shut the door. She walked towards what said "Abigail's room" and knocked three times. Abigail said "come in" Avery then slowly opened the door and saw that Abigail was punched in the face by one of toms friends Michelle. Abigail then said "hey" Abigail stood up from where she was sitting and walked towards Avery to give her a hug. She walked towards Avery and they hugged. They both heard a knock on the door, Abigail then finished hugging Avery and said "who is it" scared and worried in case it was Tom. "It's dinner, hurry up" a boy said.

********************************************

They went down stairs to have dinner. Avery sat next to a girl named Lottie. Lottie had brown hair and is a half blood. With blue eyes and good facial features. Lottie is 8 years old

Abigail on the other hand sat next to Tom. She and Abigail disliked this very much. Tom is a black haired boy who had mean personality and dark eyes.

There was a few other people like Michelle who was very mean and a loyal friend to Tom. She is 10 years old. And then there is Mickey who is 14 years old he is the boy who said "its dinner, hurry up" and then the youngest is Ben who is 6 years old. Ben doesn't like to talk he is more hidden than social. And Lottie who is 8 years old and is very kind who has excellent personality.

Tom is only mean to Abigail, he did start to be cruel to Avery, by blocking the door. Tom has 1 loyal friend, Michelle who punched Abigail in the eye. Michelle is cousins with Abigail.

Avery slightly remembers Michelle. Only remembered the time Michelle hugged Tom riddle, (Voldemort)

Mike however was the butler of the orphanage, he looked after the children and made sure they were all okay.

********************************************

After dinner ave went upstairs and got dressed for bed, soon after she got dressed she was too scared for Tom to come. Ave took all the heavy objects like the chairs and the desk and put it in front of the door so Tom couldn't get in. She put herself into bed.

She slowly fell asleep until she heard somebody outside her bedroom window. She looked outside her bedroom window and saw Tom climbing up a ladder. She went to shut the window trying to block it, she decided to hide or try to get out so ave ran towards the bedroom door and started moving the desk, chairs and the other things that were blocking it. She turned around and saw Tom trying to get the window open. She got all the things away and quickly opened the door.

However Michelle was standing there, tall and scary. Ave saw Tom open the window by force, noticing that she had nowhere to run. Michelle grabbed avery's shoulder and brought her into bed. Tom took out a knife whilst Michelle pinned Avery to the bed, Tom
Suddenly took the knife and threatened to kill her.

Avery woke up, panting, scared wondering if Tom would actually do that. She felt the air coming of of her. She looked at the door seeing that the stuff was still there. She fell asleep.

********************************************

1 year later
"TOM" ave said in a panicked tone. "Stay still, or It'll hurt more" Tom had avery strapped to a chair with An apple in her mouth and her arms, legs and stomach strapped with rope. Carving a word into her arm. After he wrote the word 'muggle' into her arm, Michelle took the ropes of and then took the apple out. Avery swung her arm to punch Tom, but Tom grabbed her arm and twisted it until it broke. A silence for a second and then ave screamed as loud as possible. Tom and Michelle had run out the room before she screamed.

Mike ran up stairs to see that ave was on the floor crying. He went over to her and hugged her, she hugged back. He took out his phone to call an ambulance. When the ambulance got there ave had already had some water and stopped crying. The ambulance took her pulse and said "she'll have to come with us" mike said that's okay but asked if he could come they agreed to this. The other workers in the orphanage looked after the children.

When they assessed Avery, they decided she could go home the next day. Mike contacted the orphanage and told them the news, mike stayed there all night, with Avery.

********************************************

The next day Avery woke up, they put stitches in her arm, they said she could go home.when mike and Avery got home after talking about what Tom did to ave. mike decided that Tom will be grounded until he got his acceptance letter to Hogwarts which would be about a month.

1 month passed and Avery, Michelle, Tom and Abigail got there acceptance letter to Hogwarts. Mike decided that he would bring Avery and Abigail to get there things from diagonal alley firstly, then Tom and Michelle. The same day mike, Avery and Abigail decided to go to diagonal alley. When they got to diagonal alley Avery said "wow, it's not what I was expecting"

********************************************