Chapter 29

fred & George woke up. He watched the Nurses wheeling Abi back into the room. He elbowed Ginny."What?" Ginny muttered, sitting up. He saw Abigail back in her room and stood up. Ginny stood up too and used her fingers to comb her hair. They took a deep breath then entered the room and let the Nurses out. George sat down closest to Abi and held her hand, gently. There was a tube in her mouth, going into her throat. ginny and George Weasleys hated seeing Abi like this. George couldn't control it anymore. Once Abi woke up, he was going to hug her over and over again to make up for what Tom did.

Fred stood up and asked "Where's Avery?"

"She's in Room b207. Fred walked out the room and looked for room b207 after some looking around he found the room b207, he knocked on the door and heard "Yes, is it you Fred" Avery said exhausted.

"Yes, it is can I come in"

"No absolutely not, yes come in"

Fred opened the door and sat next to Avery, he held her hand and said "it's hard seeing you like this, how are you feeling"

"I feel exhausted. I want to tell you something but I'm not allowed but you can guess"

"Why can't you tell me"

"I'm not allowed to say that either"

"Okay, I'll just try and think"

"You found out Tom can actually kill you but he said if you tell anyone then he would torture you"

"Not quite, but your on the right lines"

"Okay Tom, has told you to stay away from all your friends or he will kill you"

Avery moves her arm around in a circular way so that he know he needs a bit more information.

"Tom can use magic to control you"

Avery doesn't do anything until she feels Tom talk to her "if you say or do anything to say yes then you wish you weren't born"

Avery gulps and hugs Fred.

"Fred can You get me a tea and bread with bacon inside for me. Two sugars in my tea and a hug."

"I'll give you a hug now, are you gonna come"

"No I'm okay, just go straight and follow the signs it will get you to the cafe, it cost free for patients, just say it's for me."

"Okay, don't hurt yourself or get into trouble"

"I won't, thank you fred."

Fred stood up from his chair and left the room with out saying anything. The door shut and Tom came from underneath the bed. "Why do you have to stay under the bed, it's awfully creepy."

"I can only at the moment, say stuff to you if I'm near to where you are"

"Okay, leave now, or I will scream"

"Wow you have a accept pass to tell people if your in danger."

"Yes I just need to not be tense or scared"

"Don't be scared I'll protect you"

"You'd kill me more than help me, I've been dying since the day I was born"

"Oh That's so unfortunate"

"Shut up, go piss off"

"What did you say to me ave"

Avery felt scared and screamed, Tom evaporated. A nurse ran in and said "what is it dear"

"Oh I'm fine I just thought I saw something"

"Okay just ring the bell of you need anything"

Fred walked down the corridor, Avery sat on the edge of her bed. Fred opened the door and said "Miss malfoy your breakfast is served"

Avery smiled and said "thank you young gentleman, do you want any bacon, I have three slices"

"Yes madam, I would love a piece of st Mungo's special bacon"

They both laughed. Fred sat on the chair and said "what happened whilst I was gone"

"I was pacing the bedroom"

Fred laughs and says "so nothing fun."

"No" Avery says guiltily.

"I can tell your lying, did Tom come here, I think I can gather that he can go into your mind"

She smiles and looks at the ground with sadness in her eyes. She took some bread and bacon and ate it whilst crying.

"Don't cry, please don't cry" Fred stands up after he ate the bacon and hugged Avery. Be kneeled down to the ground and said "I'll protect you whenever I can. Just don't make me feel so sad and upset because seeing you like this makes me want to cry."

"I love you fred" Fred stands up and says " me too let's listen to the radio, there might be some music" Fred walks over to the radio box and turns it on they switch to a good radio channel.

After they finished dancing Avery smiled and kept hugging Fred. They then heard George and Ginny with Abigail talking about where room b207 was. When they knocked on the door three times Avery said "come in".

Ginny, George and Abigail walked in saying "how are you too love birds doing." Fred then says "what do we do now" Fred then saw Molly Weasley come into the bedroom saying "are you two dears okay"

Avery sighs and then Molly says "of course your not okay, your in hospital, I hope your both feeling better" the nurse walks in and says "there both okay to go we just need to change Avery's cast for her which will only take a few minutes."