Chapter 14

After Avery had wondered around the school wondering why Voldemort does what he does, she was called out of one of Professor flitwicks classes too get rid of her nightmares.

"Professor flitwick, is it alright if I take Avery out of class"

"Yes it's alright." Avery stood up and walked over too McGonagall.

"Are you alright miss Malfoy, you seem startled"

"Yes thank you, why did you need too talk too me"

"You know that you get nightmares and that it can become a problem"

"Yes"

"Well me, Professor Dumbledore and snape considered you to get more help so it wouldn't happen again"

"Will it involve pain"

"Yes, I'm very sorry, do you and Professor snape have a good relationship. Because if you don't then it can be a problem"

"He doesn't bother me, he can seem not trustworthy though"

"Okay, I'm happy you can coup with him"

They walked on until they got too Professor Snapes office, that's where snape said

" you can go now Professor McGonagall." Professor McGonagall leaves.

"It's nice too see you miss Malfoy. I'm going to delve into your mind, I will be able to see your memories, emotions and thoughts. All you need to do is try and control it, please don't be scared."

Avery sighs. Snape then said "please take a seat and try and control it. I'm only doing This because Voldemort may come back and try and kill you, he can control your memories and change you in a bad way."

She walks towards the seat and sits. Moments later, Avery felt pain, noticing what she was seeing, her and Fred meeting and then seeing snape behind them. Snape stopped "I can't, I can't do this, how how can I do it" she began too cry.

"Are you ready." "No not really." She sighs.

"Control it, don't let me control it"

"It hurts, it hurts"

"I know it hurts, but you need to try."

He pulled his wand out and said "Legilimenccy"
She...
She felt pain, and then saw pictures of her and Abigail together as kids. she felt the same pain that she felt when Voldemort used the cruciartus curse on her. She began to scream and move around on the chair until...

Snape stopped. She stood up of the chair and said "I'm too young, I could die and no one seems too care.

************************************

5 hours passed and Avery went too bed to relax and forget what happened today until...

She FAINTED, straight to the floor. "Avery, Avery" one person said. "We need to get her to the infirmary" another said. "Move, Move I need to get through" Dumbledore said. Dumbledore ran towards her the students who made an entry where he could get through. "We need to get her from here to the infirmary, somebody get madam pomfrey" Avery's friend Riley ran straight to madam pomfrey not listening to the other teachers who said "don't run in the corridor."

When Riley got to the infirmary, she shouted "madam, pomfrey ave-Avery she's fainted" she said panting. Madam pomfrey ran with Riley back to the Ravenclaw common room.

When they got there madam pomfrey said "what did you see exactly"

"Well I saw her go towards her bed but then she stood up and began to walk until she fainted, I think it was when Professor snape used Legilimency on her. She told me that he'd be doing that"

"Thank you Riley, your a very nice friend to miss Malfoy" Dumbledore said.

"Thank you" Riley said.

*************************************

2 hours passed and Avery woke up, in the infirmary. None of her friends were there until...

"Avery, avery are you awake?"

"It's good too see you"

"I hope your okay"

Madam pomfrey ran over saying "you need rest, your ill"

Dumbledore walked towards the bed beginning to say "you gave us all a fright when you fainted"

"Sorry professor, it was mainly a blur"

Dumbledore then said "you need to rest like madam pomfrey said."

"Okay Professor"

After she had rested for the rest of the day Fred came back up to the bed whilst she was still asleep and began to stare at her face noticing that it was beautiful.

5 minutes passed and she woke up, "Fred, I'm happy to know that your here"

"I need to talk to you, it's about... you know who"

"You can call him by Voldemort."

"Don't say that name"

"Okay, if it makes you feel any better"

"Voldemort, he has attacked your family's home, the Malfoy's manner"

"That's odd because..."

Fred puts his finger over her lips.

"Yes I know, there loyal... until the Malfoy's disobeyed him"

"What is it that they did?"

"That's the question, nobody knows"

Avery sighs.

"But... V- Voldemort is"

"What is it ave?"

"Um... I need to go..."

Avery began to conspire in her head until...

"Fred, meet me in the room of requirements, whilst dinner bring George too"

"Why?"

"Don't ask... just come"

"Fine"

Avery began to run to the Ravenclaw room to then be interrupted by a teacher"

"Miss malfoy, can you come here please" a teacher said.

She walked towards him

"Bring this letter to professor Dumbledore's office immediately"

"Okay sir"

Avery took the letter and fast walked to Dumbledore's office.

*************************************

She got to Dumbledore's office and before she could knock Professor Dumbledore said "come in miss malfoy"

"How... did you know it was me sir"

He chuckles.

"I've been needing to talk to you recently about... your little sessions with snape"

She walks closer towards his desk

"Has snape been helping at all"

"Yes very much"

"Well he tends to say that your his favourite student"