Chapter 24

It is now January and soon to be her O.W.L.'s. Her recovery had started to work and she had been taking those pills and only had a couple left. She was scared for what will happen between her and Tom, because it had been long since she heard from them.

She suddenly heard McGonagall shout aloud "student to their dormitories immediately, no dawdling" Avery ran towards the Ravenclaw common room to find that before she even got to the Ravenclaw dormitories the stairs were moving again and she saw the door that led to the philosopher stone.

She stood out of the door worried that she wouldn't be able to get back to the dormitories until someone came to her... suddenly darkness was everywhere, hearing ghost talk saying "Why is it dark" "Who turned of the lights" she stood up from the stairs to see that snape was coming out the door which led to the philosopher stone with a light at the end of his wand.

"Sir Why has it gone dark all of a sudden" Avery said.

"Come with me Miss malfoy, I need to show you something" snape said.

They walked down the stairs towards to slytherin common room. Avery paused and rolled her eyes, snape looked around and said "why so anxious Avery"

She roles her eyes and walks behind snape.

"Stand here Avery" snape said.

Snape walked towards the door and said,

"Draco, come I need to talk to you" snape said.

Draco walked out of the slytherin common room in a mood.

"Why is she here?" Draco said.

"Your here because you and Avery have to do something for the dark lord..."

"...not happening, he can kill me for all I care. I'm not going to do anything for him" Avery said.

"You haven't heard me what I have to say"snape said.

"He wants you Avery to help..." Snape said

"Not happening. I'd end up having no friends, because of Draco and Voldemort" Avery said.

"I HAVEN'T FINISHED" he said shouting.

"Sorry, Okay go on" Avery and Draco said.

"The dark lord says that you Avery have to keep a secret between you and Draco, the dark lord said that I can not see it so don't read aloud Draco has a letter in his pocket"

Draco reaches in his pocket and reaches it out to read,

"Dear our children

Me and Voldemort we're talking about your father and Voldemort decided to say that he wanted to kill father (I disagree on this, it's outrageous) he asked me to write a letter to you saying that our plan is to kill him, he never asked whether I agreed or disagree , so Voldemort said he wants you to keep a solemn promise that we will do this

Love mother Xx

*************************************