Chapter 18

The next day, appeared and Avery woke up late, she started to shout "no, no, no, no, I'm late, I'm so late" she shot out of her bed to notice that her friend Eva was in bed too. She started to shout "Eva, Eva we woke up late" Eva woke up to look at her phone, Avery ran towards her uniform, and got dressed, after she got dressed she put her watch on her arm and said "come on Eva just put your shoes on later" "wait, wait for me" "okay, but be quick" they both ran to Professor Snapes lesson until he said "you both have a lesson in transfiguration. After they were late to lesson, Professor McGonagall Said "have you done the homework Miss malfoy" she then replied saying "but I had a quidditch practice" "I didn't know you did quidditch" Eva said. "Yes I've been doing it from our second year here." "Miss malfoy, I want to see the homework on my desk tomorrow morning" "Yes Professor McGonagall"

After they had transfiguration, Avery decided To go to the great hall to do some revision for their O.W.L.'s. she saw hermione in there so she decided to go to her and revise.

"Hello hermione, is it okay if I study with you"

"Yes, it's nice to meet you, I remember we talked to each other on the train"

"Yes me too, what are you studying"

"Transfiguration, I don't find it my most interesting, but I do enjoy turning objects into water goblets, when I'm having free time"

"Can I test you, it would help both of us"

"Yes please do"

"What does evanesco do"

"It's the vanishing spell used to vanish animate and inanimate objects"

"Well done, can I give you one now"

"Please do"

"What's an animagus"

"Having the ability to turn yourself into an animal."

"I find this interesting for both of us do you agree Avery"

"Yes I do"

A few minutes passed and Harry, Ron, Fred, George and Abigail come walking in with angry faces. Avery looks at hermione with worried ness in their faces.