Chapter 31

Avery felt a nudge in her arm then as she opened her eyes, she was blinded by a bright light. "Fred..." She muttered, sitting up. She looked around and said "I slept well. OMG Yes you don't know how happy I am". She let the house Nurse do a few scans and tests on her then once she was gone, aver held Fred's hand, not wanting to talk about what happened. There was a few moments of silence before Arthur walked in. "The therapist is here to see you. George, come on, go and help your Mother make the dinner." George stood up and walked out after kissing Abi's forehead. Avery watched as the therapist closed the door and sat down."I spoke to the Ministry and they described the person who attacked you." Avery and Abigail nodded and smiled. The therapist took his wand out and waved it over himself. Ave frowned, confused. As she watched his appearance change, Ave felt her whole body shut down."The Ministry will come here and find you dead. By then, I'll be long gone." Avery opened her mouth to scream out for help but Tom put his hand over her mouth and took his wand out of his pocket. He pointed it at Avery threatening and put his index finger to his lips. Ave let out a cry, breathing intensely.Tom slowly removed his hand and sat back in the chair. "I'll make sure you're actually dead before I leave. I can't have you blabbing to everyone again." Ave looked at him, trying to find a way to call someone for help. The door opened and Fred walked in with a tray. Tom sighed, angrily."I'll come back same time next week to see what else I can do for you." He said, putting his sunglasses and hoodie on. Ave smiled as Tom passed her. He gave her a small wave and Fred walked out out again after placing the tray of food down on the desk.  Once Ave was sure that no body was around, she got up and opened the door. She snuck into the bathroom and locked the door. Ave looked in the mirror as tears poured down her face. She was ashamed with herself and for who she was raised as. She picked up the sharpest object she could find and rolled up her sleeve, trying to keep as quiet as possible. She let out a small cry as she cut into her wrist, watching blood slowly spill out. Ave placed some tissue on the side and applied pressure, waiting for the blood to stop.Abi sighed and pulled her sleeve back down. Taking a deep breath, she unlocked the bathroom door and ran back to the family. She closed the door as quietly as possible then sat at the desk, eating the food that Avery bought in for her.She hoped that no one would find out about what she did. Especially Mrs. Weasley she was too kind.