Chapter 63

It was now the next morning and Avery had done the usual, wake up, say morning to her dad, have a shower, get into her uniform and walk to the great hall to eat breakfast.

"Morning Avery." Abigail and Pansy said as they were walking to the great hall.

"It's a cold day, do you agree" Pansy Said.

"Let's not do small talk please Pansy." Avery said as she sighed

"Why, what's so bad about small talk" he said stubbornly.

"It's awkward and it sound like we're adults" Abigail said as Avery laughed.

"See, someone understands"

*************************************

"Harry" Avery said as she sprinted towards the Gryffindor table.

"You don't seem yourself today, what's up"

"I saw peter pettigrew on the map" he said sighing.

"How, He's..."

"Dead... I know"

"It might have been a..." Avery said.

"I have a announcement..." Dumbledore said.

"I'll tell you later Harry" avery said before slowly walking towards the Ravenclaw table completely ignoring what Dumbledore was saying.

Avery then thought about what she was going to tell Harry.

A few minutes passed.

"Avery" Fred said.

Avery stopped and turned her body to face Fred. He held her hand and walked in silence until they got to George and Abigail.

"Abigail." Avery said before hugging her. Abigail turned around and nodded.

"Look, why don't we go down to Hagrid's hut tonight?" Avery said.

"You're not supposed to be out on your own but I'm sure we'll get back before anyone notices we're gone." Abigail replied.

They walked on with the four of them until george stopped and said "Abi, no. You need to get some rest. Runnin around outside to watch an execution isn't safe for you or the baby. Especially with a murderer on the loose. He could already be in Hogwarts by now. Ron even said that Black slashed his bed curtains last night."

Abigail turned to face george and have him puppy eyes. George sighed and shakes his head. "No, like I said it's not safe for you or the baby." She hugged him and said "I'll get back before it gets dark, and I'll keep myself warm." George shakes his head and said "stop, no it will not happen."

"Before it gets dark, or I'll tell Dumbledore and get him to do something so you can't leave the castle." Abi sighed and nodded. She kissed George again and rushed off to her class while Fred and George skipped the first lesson to plan more pranks.

Avery walked of and sighed. "Turn to page 754" professor McGonagall said as Avery sat down next a Hufflepuff student. "We will be changing a match into a needle, we are going to learn this over a few lessons."

After a tiresome lesson Avery decided to nap for the rest of the day with Dumbledore's permission so she walked with a slytherin friend Angela, to his office and asked "Sir... I-I" as she walked in suddenly noticing he wasn't there. She looked around until for a split second she heard footsteps. She stood up straight looking at the door to see Lucius malfoy walk in with Cornelius Fudge.

"Lucius... why are you here?"

"I would be asking you the same, do you know where Dumbledore is by any chance."

"We wanted to come see him but he seems to have been busy somewhere else." Angela said as Lucius smirked and sighed.

"He will be back later I know..." Lucius said as he walked over to her and whispered in her ear.

"The Lord is planning to do something... I would keep your possession close to you."

"Where's my father.., what have you done to him."

"I don't know, I would go to him right away."

Avery sprinted out the door. Meanwhile Angela smiled at Lucius and said "well done" he roles his eyes and walked back towards Cornelius Fudge. Angela walked out smirking.