Chapter 25

Avery and Draco looked at each other Avery then sighed and rolled her eyes, Draco on the other hand looked towards his shoes disappointed. "No, it's not happening, we won't let him" they both said.

"However..." snape said

"What do you mean, by however" Draco said.

"Voldemort said that if you disobey then, he will destroy your entire family"

"No, it's not happening I'll kill him" Avery said.

Draco and snape laugh.

"What's so funny" avery said.

"If you think you can kill him then your stupider than I thought" Draco said.

"Don't be harsh, even if you are right, you don't need to say that Draco." Snape said.

"Now What, I have no plan, it's a terrible plan to say that we'd let him kill our father" Draco said

"Stall, just stall" Avery said.

"Or you just accept" snape said.

"No, what if you got told that your father would have to die" Draco said.

"Okay you have a point, just think about it, but don't let him die" snape said.

"I'm going to go to bed now, I'll see you in the morning" Draco said.

"Night Draco" avery And snape said as they were both walking up the stairs.

"Sleep well Miss malfoy" snape said as he walked one direction and Avery walked the other.

When Avery got to the dormitory she was welcomed by her friend Eva, "where did you go now"

"I'm sorry, I feel tired can I tell you tomorrow"

"Ye sure, good night"

Avery slipped her self into her bed and feel straight to sleep.

*************************************

"Wormtail, come here" a bitterly voice said. "Yes master" Wormtail says. "I want you to bring Avery here" Voldemort said. "Yes master"

When Wormtail got through Hogwarts and up to the Ravenclaw dormitories. He walked over to Avery's bed and put a sleeping spell so that she wouldn't wake up until the spell wares off.

5 minutes passed and Wormtail had got Avery to Voldemort successfully. "Thank you Wormtail for bringing Avery to me, your a loyal friend" Avery then started to wake back up.

"Where am I" avery said

"Hello Avery, it's good to see you"

"No, this can't be real, your not here"

"I need you to help me kill your father, and if you say no then you'll suffer"

"No, I don't care if you kill me, I'll be free then"

"I never said I'd kill you, I said I'd just make you suffer. There's a big difference"

"No, no you can't be here right now. I'm in bed dreaming this, it's not real"

"How do you know if it's real or not"

Voldemort points his wand at her and says "crucio" she begins to scream until...

She woke up breathing heavily, she looks at Eva's  who was on her bed and sighs With sadness on her face.

********************

It was now the next morning and Avery had felt even more pain. She sat up on her bed and held her stomach feeling like shit.

"Eva, help Eva" Avery said as she noticed that she had bled on her bed.

Eva ran over and said "come, it's fine, it's odd you started your period now because we're in our third year"

"Yes it is pretty odd, it's fine though, I was twelve when I noticed, your only thirteen"

"Bring me to Professor McGonagall, I need her help"

Eva's other friends ran over to help Avery and they all ran towards the infirmary.

"No Eva, please take me to the toilet"

"Okay."

They all got to the toilet and Avery sat down holding her stomach as she said "I need a pad, somebody get me a pad"

5 minutes passed and Avery heard professor McGonagall say "Avery dear, it's okay all of us girls have been in the same situation." McGonagall through it over the door and it landed on the floor, Avery reached to get it.

A few minutes passed and Avery had put her first pad on. She flushed the toilet and came out to see about 6 to 8 friends standing in front of her just about to hug her.

"Where did professor McGonagall go"

"She left a few seconds before you came out the toilet" Eva says.

"Why is it I don't feel much even though I know that periods are meant to be scary and painful"

"You've been through much more pain then a period"

"Ye that's true"

***********************

They all walked together to the great hall to have have breakfast. Avery then stops and says "is it normal for me to feel sick though"

"Oh god, Avery do you feel okay"

"I'm going to b-be......."

Avery then vomited on the floor holding her stomach and trying to speak. She began to run back to the toilet. her friends left her to do that herself. When she finally stopped vomiting she began to walk back slowly. She then Noticed that it was the last night at Hogwarts before her next holiday.

The day passed and she went to bed feeling happy but also sad; because she hated leaving Fred and George; when she fell asleep she hoped that it was not a nightmare.

***********************

It was now the day she left to go back, but this time she was unsure where. She then packed her trunk and heard a scream downstairs. She ran down stairs to see that mike was standing there with a letter. Avery then said "why did I hear a scream?"

"Oh that was my biological son, I hope you'll be okay, however..."

"What... what is it mike"

"Read the letter."

She opened up the letter and it read.

"Dear Miss malfoy,

It's very nice to know that your coming back to try orphanage however we've got Michelle and Tom here. When everyone thought that Michelle died, that was actually a twin, she was a good person. We didn't want to scare you and Tom has to stay or Voldemort said he will kill everyone who cares about me (mike)

Yours sincerely mike."

"Oh my"

"Yes we know it's bad, you need to meet me by kings cross when you board the train and leave because I can't go any further. I have leg problems"

"Okay that's fine, I can just go with Fred and George up to there. And then I'll say good bye to them for now"

"Yes you do that, be safe Avery I'll see you later"

Mike disappeared.

************************

After the day passed and Avery had got of the train and got to kings cross eventually. She saw mike standing beside a post with his son on the other side, looking straight at her.

Avery hugged Fred and George and heard Abigail say "your going back too Avery?"

"Yes I am, I'm happy that I get to be around you, your brave"

"Thank you Avery, your brave too"