Chaper 10

Credits to Weasleyqueen13
It was finally the holidays, a whole year passed and now Abigail and Avery will live in the same house until they need to go back to Hogwarts for the second year,

Fred was happy to be alive, and even more happy he got to spend the holidays with Fred and George's family.

It was the first time in ages that they got to meet a new family.

********************************************

"This is mrs Weasley, she's my mum" said Fred

"It's nice to meet you, mrs Weasley"

"What house are you in dear"

"Ravenclaw" said Avery

"What's your name."

"Can you not be disappointed when I say who I am, I'm nothing like my parents. I hope"

"No it's fine dear, as long as Fred and George enjoy being your friend"

"My name is Avery Malfoy"

"Oh it's fine dear, you don't seem like them"

"My parents put the death eater mark on me and Abigail, this is Abigail"

"Hello dear, may I see it when we get back to the cottage"

"Yes you may." Abigail said.

"What's your name dear"

"Abigail riddle, but I hope you don't hate me"

"Oh no dear, what house are you."

"Slytherin, I'm sorry" she begins to cry.

Mrs Weasley hugs Abigail and Abigail hugs back.

********************************************

30 minutes later
"Mum, Ginny keeps coming into our room" Fred and George say

"Mum Ginny keeps annoying me" Ron said.

"Ginny go to your own room, you'll be able to make friends when you go to Hogwarts" mrs Weasley says.

Ginny is the youngest in the family, then Ronald but everyone calls him Ron, then Fred and George, you know Fred and George, and then Percy who is the prefect for Gryffindor.

Mrs Weasley called out sir all of them because it was dinner.

Everyone came to the kitchen, Fred asked "where's Avery"

"Very good question, Fred" Abi said

Mrs Weasley called out saying "Avery, it's dinner"

*silence*

Mrs Weasley said to the children "I'll be back soon, Stay seated"

Mrs Weasley walked up the stairs towards avery's bedroom, to find her on conscious, beside her bed. There was sign of blood coming from her arm. So mrs Weasley got her owl to send a message to the St Mungos, saying that Avery needed help immediately.

********************************************

After waiting for about 5 minutes, Someone from St Mungos, came to help Avery, he checked her body, to find out that it might have been somebody that wanted to attack her.

********************************************

Mrs Weasley then saw a note besides avery's desk saying

"Mrs Weasley

I'm sorry to tell you but Voldemort has been controlling my body, since I was given a new kidney, he said stuff, horrible stuff like if i tried to tell anyone he will hurt you. So I made a letter, so you'd know. I can sometimes control it that's only when he hasn't got the stamina, I'll be injured, he put a microchip in my leg, if anybody tries takes it out, then that person will suffer the consequences, he also said that he still wants me to marry Tom. I'd rather kill him then marry him.

aLove Avery. Xx

********************************************

"Why Avery, why does this have to happen." Mrs Weasley said

"Mrs Weasley, ignore what he said, he's evil, and cruel" the doctor said.

Avery came waking up, Mrs Weasley turned around to look at her, sighed and then walked up to her, they both hugged. Mrs Weasley began to cry.

Mrs Weasley soon told Abigail, Fred, George, and Ron, she said that it would be to hard for her to tell Ginny because there really good friends and Ginny is to young.

********************************************

It was finally, the day that they went to diagon alley, to get there equipment. After getting out the car and into diagon alley, they soon saw Draco Malfoy with Avery parents Abigail and Avery stared at him, they noticing that Draco looked more mean, Avery waited for him to look.

He turned around, it felt like he was glaring at them. Avery walked up to them, Draco hugged her seeming nice until, he took out a knife acting as if he was going to stab her, Abigail was watching, and said "Avery watch out." Draco put the knife into her back pocket to seem as if she was the threat. Abigail then said "your back pocket Avery, slowly cover it" Avery walked towards a dark alley with Abigail so she could put the knife somewhere else. Avery pulled out the knife, nobody in the dodgy alley seemed to care. She gave it to a guy who said "thank you"

Abigail and Avery walked back into diagon alley to go to olivanders, to get a new wand. Avery and Abigail said they were very happy with there wands.

********************************************

After Abigail and Avery had, got all their equipment and went back to the cottage, after eating dinner and going to bed Avery and Abigail were the happiest people in Hogwarts because they had been celebrating with Fred and George that they had got there equipment.

it was a week until there new year at Hogwarts. They were all really excited to have been able to come to Hogwarts school.